Bump bands

Rachel80

Reaction score
So what is the point of a bump band? They look comfy but I'm just not sure what they're for, can anyone shed any light please? X

My friend got me them for Christmas and the point of them is just the same as maternity trousers or a skirt that come with them attached but these can be transferred into other things. Its for you to wear maybe your normal trousers fastened under you belly but not feel it all exposed its still covered. You can also then take down the trousers/skirt without having to pull the band over your bump too at the toilet etc. I have used them the last few weeks when my bump had got pretty huge and the under the bump jeans I have feel quite low and my tops arent quite as long so I was getting a draught!

Ah thank you, I just wasn't sure, makes sense though!x

You can also get ones that support your bump and help your back with the weight. They are usually the more expensive ones.

I loved my bump bands from about 10 weeks until just now, could leave fastenings undone and wear the band over the top to keep the bottoms up! Meant i could put off buying any real maternity clothes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back