Bumbo tray

Lola's Mummy

Reaction score
Does anyone have a bumbo tray?

I was going to get one for Lola but wanted to know if they are any good :)

I have one :wave:

I think it's worth getting... Ryan tends to hang over sideways without the tray >

31-12-075.jpg

but with the tray on he sits up straight :) it's handy for putting toys on the tray too though expect to be running around picking them up all the time when they get thrown off.. LOL

In brief, yeah I'm glad I got one... expensive though for what it is.

I bought mine off ebay from this seller ... clicky here

I used a bumbo with the tray when Thea first started having solids as i found she looked more comfortable in it than the high chair! It was great for us.

The tray is definitely worth getting. I got mine from ebay too!

Thanks for the replies :D

leckershell - That's what Lola does when she's in hers which is why i want the tray. Ryan looks so cheeky in that pic :D

I would sell mine, i think its naff and wont be using it this time. I put Isla in it and she tipped it over and smashed her face on the floor. Thought they were meant not to tip.

kellysomer said:
I would sell mine, i think its naff and wont be using it this time. I put Isla in it and she tipped it over and smashed her face on the floor. Thought they were meant not to tip.

really?

do they all tip over?

should i not bother? i love the idea of them

Lola has always been ok in her's. She's only had it since xmas as i didn't was to pay £30 for a seat so got someone to buy it as a gift.

She loves it :D

I think it was def worth the money :) I ordered the tray last night off ebay so hopefully she'll stop hanging over the sides.

kelly; let me know if you decide to sell yours :wink: id think postage would be alot for one though :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back