Bulge LOL

Tillytots

Reaction score
I woke up this morning, looked at my tummy and it was bulging to the left of my belly button :shock: usually its nice and rounded but not today, it felt really hard too. I moved a bit and then felt the weirdest ripple inside. Ididnt think bubs would be big enough to create one-sided bulges yet :think:

I have noticed this as well already. It is usually to the right, which is the side i have been having a lot of aches and pains on too. Especially Sciatica!!

I got up this morning and i look huge I really properly look pg now. Nothing fits and everything is too tight on me.

Mine is often higher on one side that the other when I'm laying down, but that's a very recent thing. Mind you, the size of your bump, it doesn't surprise me it's happening to you already!

DebbieM said:
Mine is often higher on one side that the other when I'm laying down, but that's a very recent thing. Mind you, the size of your bump, it doesn't surprise me it's happening to you already!

Happy 24 weeks hun! :cheer: :cheer:

Im getting worried about what is growing in there! :rotfl:

mine is clearly a lump on which ever side i'm lying on!

When i wake up in the morning and have my morning belly stroke (lol) recently ive noticed that one side is reeeeally hard and the other side is soft

Tillytots said:
DebbieM said:

Happy 24 weeks hun! :cheer: :cheer:

Im getting worried about what is growing in there! :rotfl:

Thanks! Another "milestone" :D

yes ive felt his too! mainly when i go to bed though, quite cute really.

i get kicked alot!! if i lye down wit hand on one side of belly then it will be kicked, its ike he/she is telling me to get off :lol:

Mine seems to kick whenever daddy has his hands on my belly, I think she's fed up of me now lol..I'm always poking and prodding my bump. Is 24 weeks to early to feel head/bum if my tummy is pressed lightly? Cause I can sometimes feel lumps but not sure whether it's baby?

my bump can be very one sided in the morning when I lie down! It seems to bee less obvious at the moment but a few weeks ago you could tell where the baby was because of how it felt and how it looked! Still can't tell if it's head, bum or back though!

I like to have a good poke around Debbie's belly to see what I can feel. I like to tell her what I think it is, much to her combined amusement and exasperation.

Yes, Midwife Matt as I like to call him :roll: tells me he can feel the bum, head, arms etc.. AS IF! LMAO :rotfl:

I feel like I have exploded today. I look MUCH rounder around my middle then I did yesterday. :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back