Buggy/Stroller thingy...

Emamay

Reaction score
I'm looking at getting a new buggy for Cay, 'cause the one we've got is a second-hand dinosaur and I hate it.

Just wondering if anyone can recommend...?

The kind I'd like -

Three wheel
One-hand fold
As light as possible
Reclining seat
Bumper bar

Basically... I'm looking for something like the Quinny Buzz, except maybe cheaper...

Thanks ladies xx

I've just got myself an Uppababy G-Luxe, the only part of your specs it meets is that is really light, the lightest one around apparently - 5.1kg and it reclines. The older version is on sale for £119 at Kiddicare and I can send you a voucher code to get 10% off that.

I love it, it's easy to fold and very comfy and compact!

Oh wait. Sorry I thought you meant a stroller!
I got this alongside my Uppababy Vista which I love but is definitely not light or easy to fold.

I've just ordered the Baby Jogger City Mini GT which basically does everything you said, 3 wheeler, one hand easy compact fold, almost lie flat, huge canopy. I've ordered a new one but you can usually get some really good deals on eBay. X

Baby jogger city mini.

Or the one I have, baby jogger city mini gt.

Does all of those things very well. Only downside is it ain't cheap. I love mine though.

Baby Jogger City Mini is my 2nd pram for when big one not practical. Great pram my little man loves napping in it, plenty of room. Light weight. One hand fold. Bumper bar bought seperate I think.

Thanks for the replies everyone.

The Baby City sounds like it has good reviews, and I'll probably end up picking one up at a later date.

For now (because maternity pay sucks) I've ended up with a Graco Evo Mini (exclusive to Mothercare). It does the lot except it does not have a bumper bar, which is a bit if a shame I think but not massively essential.

Thanks for the advice ladies :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back