Buggy Snuggle Pattern

widowwadman

Reaction score
I want to make one of these, but google only seems to turn up links for the finished product, not just the sewing pattern. Can anyone of you ladies please help?

I didn't use a pattern for mine, Harrison was my template. I just measured the pram :) Took 2 pieces of fabric and was so easy to make.

IMG_1523.jpg

That looks really good. Did you double up/line the fabric? And how much fabric did you use roughly?

Oooh I'd like to make two for next winter.

Can I also ask what type of fabric is best - fleece? Where can I get funky fleece fabrics from?

Sorry for gatecrash widowwman!

Xxx

n787130592_4958410_1467.jpg

I made this from fabric 1m by about 1.5m. I doubled it up. It is a lovely soft fleece. Cost me £7.99 :D
I literally doubled it up (that made it the correct width) and then sewed the pouch for the legs. I measured where the holes for the straps needed to be and cut a slit and then just sewed around to stop it fraying. It's not perfect but it was so cheap! hehe

Awww Suzie that looks brilliant.. you should start making them.. :) Most people who sell them have them over priced for what they are. I've been looking into making one but I won't get much use out of it really living in Spain and material is so expensive here :think:

I doubled up the fabric on the front :) and I used fleece which cost me a whopping £4.99 from boyes :rotfl: :rotfl:

Babylicious said:
I didn't use a pattern for mine, Harrison was my template. I just measured the pram :) Took 2 pieces of fabric and was so easy to make.

IMG_1523.jpg

I love that fabric. I am in love with it. I want to make myself a snuggle for sitting on the couch with it.

:oops: :oops:
Awww thanks :D
I might make Fi a couple more at some point... lol.

lauramumof2 said:
I love that fabric. I am in love with it. I want to make myself a snuggle for sitting on the couch with it.

We have one just like that fabric for our couch! I loveee it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back