buggy help

charli

Reaction score
well as soon of u ladies are buggy mad i neec some help on what to buy next i want a kinda light weight one buggy style easy to fold and that reclins so anyy advise please xxx :hug:

the petite star zia is FAB!! folds down tiny, reclines and has a basket - much better than the Zapp!! theres a few of us who have it on here i think too :)

I had the maclaren quest for James and it was great, lighweight, easy to fold and reclined into several different positions.

I had it from when he was 4 months until he outgrew the pushchair at almost 4.

It was very good quality and even survived OH accidently reversing his vectra over it when it was folded up behind the car.

Will probably get another one for the new baby

Im here.... :D

lol

Personally i have a Petite star zia for my "other" pram/buggy...

Here is a piccy of my bam in hers:

If you do want one you can get them off the bay for 99

Thats were i got mine :)

ellazia.jpg

The colour is cranberry, its much brighter pink in the flesh

Ive also got a Micralite Toro, which is FAB and folds fairly small too...

BUT toros are £270 so not cheap at all, but VERY funky none the less, i'll come abck and update with a photo of toro when we go out ;)

lozzi said:
Im here.... :D

lol

Personally i have a Petite star zia for my "other" pram/buggy...

Here is a piccy of my bam in hers:

If you do want one you can get them off the bay for 99

Thats were i got mine :)

ellazia.jpg

The colour is cranberry, its much brighter pink in the flesh

Ive also got a Micralite Toro, which is FAB and folds fairly small too...

BUT toros are £270 so not cheap at all, but VERY funky none the less, i'll come abck and update with a photo of toro when we go out ;)

How are you getting on with this Lozzi?

I am currently selling my hauck jeep on ebay and im considering the Zia. I thought id ask the expert just how good it is :D

Is it easy to stear? Can you push it easily one handed? is it light to push? and is there plenty of room in the seat? I will be keeping my next pushchair and i want it to last her!

Its either this or another ziko

sorry for all the questions

tnx in advance

To be fair, ie harly used it, i think ive used it 5 times MAX...

When i have used it its a fab pram, but its no comparison to my Toro lol

Steering, yeah its easy enough to steer, and one handed, BUT its not as easy to steer as a Zapp..

I do like it as my second smaller pram.... But to be fair, i dont feel ive used it enough to warrant givin you the best opinion if its to be ur main pram.

Mummykay has one as her main pram, and i know she loves it so perhaps ask her?

But on the note of the Ziko... there GORGEOUS...
Only reason i cant get a Ziko/maclaren etc.. is coz im so tall, i have a long stride, which means any pram with the "break bar" at the back like most stroller style prams have i cant use as i kick it...

As im sure all you mummys havev learnt that have tall hubbys ;)

So yeah.... speak to mummy kay on this one ;)

But hae a play with a Ziko in a shop....

I have had a ziko (bubblegum) it was my first stroller but i sold it as i saw another one i liked, now i wish i had kept it as it was lovely to push the only down side was that it didn't fit in our KA without taking the shelf out!

There are some lovely ziko's out now, i think i will ask mummykay about her zia and then ill be able to decide hopefully :think:

Thankyou for your help :D

Kelly G said:
I have had a ziko (bubblegum) it was my first stroller but i sold it as i saw another one i liked, now i wish i had kept it as it was lovely to push the only down side was that it didn't fit in our KA without taking the shelf out!

There are some lovely ziko's out now, i think i will ask mummykay about her zia and then ill be able to decide hopefully :think:

Thankyou for your help :D

if you do decide to get the Zia, tehn lemme know as there is a really nice bloke on teh bay who i got mine off...

Also, if you do get it, you can get a free carrybag. IF you didnt want it, id buy it off ya, therefore making ur pram cheaper ;)

lemme know

yea thats great, tnx

Looks like i have sold my Hauck so i might be getting a new pushchair sooner than i think :dance:

Kelly G said:
yea thats great, tnx

Looks like i have sold my Hauck so i might be getting a new pushchair sooner than i think :dance:

lol bless ya...

Was it an infinity by any chance?

Infinitys are FAB dontcha think :D

yes it was.

I liked it but i got bored of it :oops:

DH wasn't very pleased as it was the only one (apart from our emmaljunga) out of all of them that he really liked!

I think if we get the Zia he will like that as he really likes the zapp, we would have bought that in the first place if it reclined!

Oh what do you think of the silvercross pop in blossom? i really like that too!

Havent had a push of one, but visualy here LUSH

i have to say, if i wasnt so tall wtih my stupid long stride... my pram probem would be even worse... as i cant buy a lot of them thru the stride problem...

Id be on no.57 if it wasnt for that ;) Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back