Buggered thinga up with OH yet again

Colourmeblue

Reaction score
So had a very emotional day today. Literally have spent most of the day crying. Just feel like everythings gettying on top of me. Am so anxious and scared about labour, and stressing about so much and iv taken it all out on my OH. The first half of the day he dealt with it great, and reasurred me loads. Just had another wave of hormones tho, and ended up pointing out all the things he is doing wrong or not doing, and he didnt take this so well. Basically went completely quiet and fell asleep. I am now on my own and feeling panicky, stressed and just awful.

Firstly deep breaths we all get hormonal and he will understand apologise in the morning. Secondly have you attended any antematal classes? I'm finding they really help deal with the fear of labour what to expect and ways to deal with pain and stress not just using pain relief but breathing, touch, making the area you give birth in your own and how to help make things easier without making things more risky. Things I didn't think about even like just turning down lights of labour room and taking own pillows and douvet to make more comfortable taking your fav hol memory or picture in a frame to use as a focus when in labour to relax you. Simple things that could help. Xx bug hugs try and breathe through current panic and read up on things so you are prepared. Xxx

Awwww hun I hope you slept ok. I'm sure your oh will be fine tomorrow. Im always overreacting with mine, he is used to it now I think! I feel bad but he takes it on the chin. They know we love em really! You're always going to take it out on those closest.
Try some gentle yoga or meditation. I'm looking into hypnobirthing as that's supposed to help.
X

Hey hun. I hope your feeling better today. I understand hoe you feel. These hormones are crazy especially leading up to having the babas. Its a much harder time than i thought. Ive been told hypnobirthing techniques can really help too as umbongo says. Maybe not to late to give them a go. You defo cant blame yourself for been stressed and scared hun. I bet your oh will understand. :) hope you have a better day hun xx

Hope u r feeling better today! Try not to worry about labour. I know that is easier said than done but you will know what to do when the time comes and you will be amazing x

Thank you for your nice replies ladies. Honestly, I've had a really bad day. Had a couple of bad panic attacks, one last night and one today. Woke up in the night with pains and completely panicked as i thought that was it and i just couldnt keep it together. Then just been completely over emotional today. OH reassured me in the morning and said he understands that its just the hormones, and that il be ok, and he'll be there for me in labour. I think its all affected him though as he is a lot quieter than normal today. Been feeling unwell all day too, dont know if its because of the tiredness of getting no sleep last night, but have thrown up a few times and am getting dull cramping again for the past hour. If this is the start of things, I really hope i can stay calm and not panic. Really so scared. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back