Bugaboo

SH88

Reaction score
I went shopping with my mum yesterday and got looking at pushchairs. She suggested looking at the bugaboo cameleon, I've never really looked at it before cause I thought it was overpriced, but mum insisted so I had a little demo. Ive really fallen for it and so has my mum however hubby sees it as a designer pram and were not really designer people (more new look and matalan lol!)
My mum and dad have offered to buy our pram as our baby pressie but as the bugaboo is so expensive I have offered to pay some towards it (even though my mum insists on paying for it all) but need to convince my hubby that its an investment and worth the money :) xx

We're also going for the bugaboo chameleon 3, I'm a nanny and have used my fair share of pushchairs but the LO I've had for the past 3yrs has this and its been the best! So lightweight and easy to manoeuvre! He's 3 and a half now and although its rare we use it now (shopping mainly), he still fits in it comfortably and is still light enough with him in it! I personally think its a brilliant investment and would re-use it in the future for any future babies!! The one I use at work is still in fantastic condition and could easily be used again! Xx

Thank MrsTopher! Could do with you having a word with my other half lol! :)

I think we might take a trip to mothercare this weekend so I can try and convince him x

We've gone for that too. Hubby came shopping too so maybe you should take him for a demo? Also point out that you will be the one that uses it most so you need to be happy :) x

A pram is something you are going to use everyday and probably for more than one baby!

We went for Chameleon 3 (all black) and saw it as an investment, even if we sell after James we'll still get about half of what we paid back for it.

We are def not designer people but to me the pram had to be practical, I had to be able to carry it up and down to street level and I had to get a good feeling about it :lol: The Chameleon 3 ticked all the boxes and the all black was on special so it was about the same price as the silver chassis.

Nearly 9 months on I have nothing but praise for our pram...

xxxxxx

Last edited:
Aw thanks ladies!!! MrsTopher just noticed youa are due 2 days before me :)

How exciting is it all getting!! Lol. Have you had your scan? MSG me anytime if you want a natter hun. Xx

Yeah had my scan on Monday, everything was fine and we stayed team yellow so all very exciting :) xx

I love Bugaboos! I have to have one with small wheels though as I use buses regularly so I'm having the bugaboo bee x

I went shopping with my mum yesterday and got looking at pushchairs. She suggested looking at the bugaboo cameleon, I've never really looked at it before cause I thought it was overpriced, but mum insisted so I had a little demo. Ive really fallen for it and so has my mum however hubby sees it as a designer pram and were not really designer people (more new look and matalan lol!)
My mum and dad have offered to buy our pram as our baby pressie but as the bugaboo is so expensive I have offered to pay some towards it (even though my mum insists on paying for it all) but need to convince my hubby that its an investment and worth the money :) xx

I've gone for the bugaboo cameleon 3 too! My husband just left me to it when it came to the pram. He was shocked at the price, but knew not to question me :D. His parents are giving us most of the money towards it, because like you we felt it was too much to ask them to pay for all of it.
What colour combo are you going for? I've chosen petrol with a grey base x

Think we would go for black base with sand hood and apron As we are team yellow so want a neutral pram x

Think we would go for black base with sand hood and apron As we are team yellow so want a neutral pram x

Nice! We're team yellow too, but I'm in love with the petrol and think it's still pretty neutral x

Thi is what we're going for. I love the off white but would be a nightmare to keep clean so going for sand! Xx

Thi is what we're going for. I love the off white but would be a nightmare to keep clean so going for sand! Xx

Yeah my thoughts exactly, we've got a 2year old staffie so do lots of walking and think the off white would be constantly filthy! X

I've just bought the Sahara chameleon 3! I put it together myself so that's saying something about how easy it is! It's super light and manoeuvrable, it's easy to clip the car seat into and like the other girls have said they sell for great money second hand. I am sooo chuffed with mine I'm sure you will be too.

We are going for the bugaboo buffalo out in sept .... I lurvvvve it :) x

My OH picked this!! He did research and thought it was excellent that it can do so many things. He watched the video of it on line. When we went in the shop the last also described it as the Swiss Army knife of prams!!! He was sold there and then. So order goes in and paying for it sat!! Eekk!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back