Buddy thread - keep up with each other!

Tiny Sue

Reaction score
Hey guys...

have something on the pan so can't stay long, LOL....
Watch this space for uploaded scan pics, news etc from the buddies of january club!

Sue

I don't know how to get my scan pic onto a publicly accessible website...anyone give me a hand?

In other news, I had yet another scan today *L* this child will be the most photographed baby in history! This time we got a printout of the profile. I'm definitely going to go to the GP next time, though, she referred me to the EPU by phone earlier and I felt really scabby about wasting their time when I felt things were okay except for weird discharge. But the nurse said "you know your body, you know what is right for you, so stop apologising!" Really nice and practical, I thought. Her parting greeting was "Bye now Sue, see you when you're pushing!" :lol:

Really going to try not to panic...cultures sent in to make sure no infection, everything else hunky dory.

Sue

If you got to a site called www.photobucket.com and then click onto upload picture (you can upload more than one at a time if you click multiple).
When you click browse, you have to go to you pictures and then click on open when you have selcted the picture you want.
Then on photbucketm click upload.

HTH!! xx

Grrr that won't work! I registered but it won't activate my account unless I upgrade to a paid account, and I only want to post a couple of photos.

Ah well.

Woke up this morning with quite the nastiest attack of vertigo I've had since I was a teenager. I used to get it all the time then. Stayed in bed till lunchtime, and afterwards confined to quarters because hubby says I'm not to drive while that dizzy. I have to say I'd agree, though I've felt fine this last few hours.

We found a wee baby swallow on the road behind our house yesterday, and brought him home to care for a hurt wing. We housed him in the shed and he was perching on our hands and taking food from our fingers earlier today. However, when I brought him outside to try out that wing he seemed in no hurry to, as it was windy. So I put him back in his little shoebox and three hours later went out to check on him only to discover that he'd tried out his wings on his own, and flown into the window, breaking his neck... :cry: It was only a bird, I know, but I was very sad about it.

Sigh...lovely little critter.

How you guys?

Sue

I think it might be a little big....finally got the photo bucket page to work for me! I'm not used to image processing, you learn something new every day! :lol:

15weekscan.jpg

I think the baby looks like my husband. He refuses to speculate, saying it's impossible to tell. In fact, I think he finds the whole notion funny! Anyway, this is a pic of the baby's half-profile, with a forearm and a hand resting on the chin. Bored of all this activity! :lol:

Haha, when i had my first scan, i was awhhh dnt it look jus like me, and dont it have my head, my OH just looked at me stupid, lol, as long as the little bean doesnt come out with ears like i had when i was a baby then i will be ok, ohh and i hope the little one dont grow up to have hair like its dad, lol.

Ne way i have my next scan in two weeks im ded excited, cant wait to find out the sex, im so nosey i could never keep it a secret id end up goin mad, lol.

I am hopin for a little boy, but have convinced myself it will be a girl, either way i dnt mind, jus alwayd imagined my first child bein a boy, and im a family of girls so a little guy wud be nice.

Obviously the OH wants a little boy aswell, he says so he doesnt have to deal with all that girl crap wen the get to tennagers, but i reckon its jus so he can have an escuse to go out and play football more often, lol.

Ne way sorry for babblin, and sorry for future bablin's cos i to tend to go on about random things, lol, jus skim over if ya want and pretend u read em. Lol

bec x x x x

Babbling? Nah...it's what we're about girlie*S*. My brother speculated that the baby was also like my husband because it has no hair... that went down like a lead balloon.... :lol:

I'm sorry that I've made it so large...it's made it a little more difficult to read the posts on that thread, but I didn't intend that.

Sue

LOL @ Sue :lol:big scans pics are fine m'love.

Gorgeous little on :D

Still haven't scanned my 11wk scan in yet to photo bucket! Get to see babe again in a month. Looking forwared to it. :) Bet it will have grown massive.

hey girls

im due on the 22nd now, hopstial put me back a week at the 12 week scan.

my scan went fine, altho they told me the baby was big for dates, couldnt get the whole baby in the pic so they have to take a head shot, then a body shot.
Also i didnt have a full enough bladder so they had to really push on me to get any pics at all..

here is the best one, the babys profile

Picture7.jpg

got my 20 week scan on the 2nd of Sep, i cant wait for that, going to make sure my bladder is busting for good pics :)

Well I am heading for my fattest ever birthday! yikes!!!!

I will be 30 years old, just 23 days before my baby is born, so no celebrating for me! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Here is my first scan done about a month ago. Check out that grin! I will also be posting lots of bump pictures later on!

baby.jpg

Awww Sarah you should celebrate your 30th a little....

My cousin had her son on her 21st birthday...they had champagne and the whole lot in the ward...really, even without alcohol, have OH bake you a cake or take you somewhere special. You only have your 30th once!

Take it from an old 32 year old!

Sue

Thanks Sue

Not sure I could trust the DH to bake me a cake. I might get food poisoning, but he could go out and buy me an expensive one from a bakery. yum yum yum

I will celebrate a little I'm sure.

No doubt I will think of something luxurious and pampering to do!

I'm flying back from Turkey on my birthday - gutted!! To be honest for the first year EVER I'm not in the slightest bit excited about my birthday all I'm bothered about is my babies birthday. :)

Picture2.jpg

this is my 12wk scan. it was taken bout 4 wks ago so in 3wks time ill post my 21wk. ill be finding out the sex on that 1 too.
due jan 18th

take care
claire
xxx

Hi All

I heard my babys heartbeat today for the 1st time. It was such an amazing sound, the best sound ive ever heard and my midwife said the babys heartbeat is very strong for 16 weeks so my mind is now at rest.

xx

I went shopping in Dublin today...Mothercare have some lovely frilly tops and stuff at reasonable prices. I got me a nice frilly crossover style one for daywear and a slinky sexy black one for the evening. Dorothy Perkins have some nice casual t-shirts too that aren't too dear.

But to find a pants that doesn't fall down but stays up! I must be a very odd shape because nothing looks right on me besides my Noppies maternity pants...which cost a serious whack. I can only afford one of em!

Anyone here living in pants? I just don't think skirts look right on me at the moment.

Sue

God i need to get out and buy me some new clothes, at the mo with my very limited funds i aint got time to splash out on myself, so im suckin in the tummy, but cant ne more, looks like im gonna have to try and budjet or some maternity wear.

bec x x

Join the Tesco Baby Club as soon as you can...my SIL told me that the nappy tokens etc are invaluable, plus you get some free stuff.

And no, I don't work for Tesco!

Incidentally, does anyone here think the baby on the front of the entry form looks like David Duchovny? My husband saw it and said "That baby look about thirty years old! Seriously, he does!

The truth is out there...

Sue

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back