brushing teeth

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by tiggerbounce77, Feb 10, 2012.

1. tiggerbounce77

tiggerbounce77 Well-Known Member

We try to brush lo teeth but she throws a paddy, think she may be teething, we have bought her a chewable toothbrush, which she loves, does anyone have any suggestions on how to keep her teeth clean? x

#1 tiggerbounce77, Feb 10, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2012
  2. Maria1977

Maria1977 Well-Known Member

Oscar hates having his teeth cleaned. He has a toothbrush with a guard on it, but usually I use the finger brush still as I can get at them better with that. He's teething atm too and so some days they literally get a couple of strokes from the brush and that's it. I feel bad that I can't get at them better, but I feel as long as I try my best twice a day at least as he grows up he'll know a daily routine of looking after his teeth. Sorry no actual advice other than a bit of gentle force and just get in what you can lol

3. MrsR

MrsR Well-Known Member

Does she watch you do your teeth? We found that Sebastian was more amenable to having his teeth brushed after watching me, DH and DD brush ours. Now he loves it!