Browny blood :(

Lilmisshopeful

Reaction score
Just started bleeding again this time it's more brown tho. I'm not sure of any success stories following brown blood or am I wrong. Also got sharp cramp like pains and almost stabbing pains in my cervix that started earlier and to start I thought was stretching pains. My symptoms are almost gone too I've only been sick once in 2 days. I'm terrified and don't have the heart to tell my oh I feel so bad x

Tell your oh you need the support. Brown blood is supposed to be the best blood if you're going to get any, just get checked out by your doc hun. Hope you're ok xxx

Brown blood is old blood , try not to worry n get a appot at your go tomorrow x

With my son i had brown blood at 7 and 9 weeks, all was fine. Hope your ok and try not to worry. X

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

How far are you hun? Can you phone doc tomorrow and see if you can get scan? Tell your oh im sure he will give you lots of support and dont feel bad

Definatly tell your oh, maybe ring nhs direct and see what they say? Hope your ok xx

11 weeks 3 days. I've told him he is packing me a bag. I'm on blood thinners so if turns to blood I'd have to go straight in. Seriously can't cope with another one I'm in bits. I've bled before this time but the pains different. Feels just like last time when I had medical management for a mmc with twins. I feel like I'm contracting And that's not normal x

Big hugs, try not to panic. I had 2mmc before having my son was also on blood thinners, go get checked out when you can, hope all is ok. Xx

Spoke to the hospital and they said to go to bed and if it starts pouring then to go to emergency and they will scan me and if not to call gp first thing so he can arrange an emergency scan. It's going to be a long night. No way can I sleep with worry and the pain which also in my back too. Not looking good to be honest x

That's rubbish! I feel so bad for you can't image how hard it is. Fingers crossed everything is okay and keep us updated!! xx

Don't know what to say apart from hope you are okay and I will be thinking of you! x

Still the same it's a bit brighter now but same amount and pains the same. Just waiting for the doc to call me back she is going to arrange a scan to confirm it. Thank you all for your support x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back