Brown spotting this morning

vickymc69

Reaction score
So when i woke up this morning and had a wee, when i wiped there was brown blood. Called my doctor and got an appointment this morning, she had a look inside and my cervix was still closed and she says it just looks like old blood. Got some blood tests tomorrow and see my doctor again on thursday. Has anyone had brown bleeding at around 5-6 weeks and been fine?

Hi Vicky,

I've had brown and red spotting at 7 weeks and at 10 and 11 weeks - so far all is fine with my little bubs. I have my 12wk scan this Wednesday so I can let you know more after that but when they checked me last week (because of bleeding) everything was absolutely perfect.

Try not to panic (easier said than done) it could be due to all kinds of reasons, I know its easy to think the worst but don't, I'm sure you'll be fine xx

Was it just brown when you wiped? Thats all i hae and its not everytime, im so worried. Thanks for the reasurrance x

Brown seems ok
You have more of a problem if its red and fresh
Same as a little is normally normal, a lot isn't
And if you are in pain with it then that's not right either x

The first time mine was red which caused major panic for me. Since then it's been brown but only when wiping and like you, not every time. xx

Thank you ladies, not in any pain. Been getting little cramps, but not in pain... Fx everything is fine x

I had brown spotting at 5-6 weeks and as a result was booked in for an early scan at 7 weeks. Spotting stopped after about 4 days and the scan showed a healthy heartbeat and everything was in the right place. Maybe request an early scan via your doctor if you are worried? Fingers crossed it's something and nothing x

Thanks, im booked in for a scan first week of June, gettin bloods taken tomorrow and thursday, fx everythin is fine. Im not having any pain so will just have to wait and see xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back