Brown spotting starting early!

purplepebbles

Reaction score
So frustrated right now!

Last night (6dpo) I had some very light pale pink on the tp so I checked around the cervix and had some bright pinkish blood. Today I've had some watery brown when I wiped which this evening was a little bit stringy. Have also had some cramps.

Just seems my spotting is getting earlier which I'm feeling frustrated about. I hate not knowing why I'm getting it, if it's stopping me catching or if it's perfectly normal! Without ever knowingly being pregnant, I don't know if it will stop when/if I do eventually catch xx

Hi hun didnt want to read and run I share ur frustration with spotting early and in the tww. Its so horrible not knowing why.
I.cant figure out mine either but your not out until af arrives xxx

Hey hon same thing happened to me last 2 cycles after mc, doc has agreed to do 21 day bloods for me to see if I'm ov'ing ok. Hope your ok, it's horrible! :-( x x

Just read that back sorry, not implying that you may not be ov'ing, that's just me having crazy cycles after mc. Might even be implantation for you! ;-) x x

I have this every month and the witch always shows up so have given up thinking it could be an IB, which aren't all that common anyway. It's just so frustrating and inconvenient!

I'm going to the doctors next month as we'll have been trying a year so will add it to the list! Xx

could well be implantation!!! when i conceived my daughter, i test post 12dpo, and was spotted brown gunky stuff for four days. after 2 losses i thought i was out, tested agin a week later and huge glowing bfp. was just ib!! xx

could well be implantation!!! when i conceived my daughter, i test post 12dpo, and was spotted brown gunky stuff for four days. after 2 losses i thought i was out, tested agin a week later and huge glowing bfp. was just ib!! xx

That's interesting to know :) xx

I usually get brown spotting leading upto the witch's visit. Same thing happened last month - or so I thought! It stopped after 2 days and a few days later got a BFP. Fx for you xx

I usually get brown spotting leading upto the witch's visit. Same thing happened last month - or so I thought! It stopped after 2 days and a few days later got a BFP. Fx for you xx

Well thinking about it, I've never tested early as I always think I'm out because of the spotting and the witch has always shown up. I usually have an 11 day lp but last month it was 13. I did still get the brown spotting from about 7-8dpo. I always thought the lp didn't change.

It seems pretty much the same today, how long did you spot for?xx

2 days. I seriously thought I was out. I'd had a scan at hospital and new I'd ovulated and doc had just prescribed norethisterone to try force my periods to come in a timely manner. I asked if I should wait to see it AF arrived because I'm sure it was about to and she said yes so decided to wait until The mon to get the tablets. Spotting stopped and I tested on Sun with a BFP xx

Well last night I went to the toilet before bed and had red blood on my underwear and when I wiped! Put a pad on and nothing on there all night but has now gone back to brown. It's kind of like more of a staining than anything.

So frustrating not knowing what's going on, spotting from 6dpo for nearly a week before AF is due surely can't be right or at least have absolutely nothing to do with why I'm not falling pregnant?!

Iwitch - for how long would you get spotting prior to Af? X

You may well have issues with progesterone. if you test negative and get your af full force go to the doc and let them know x

You may well have issues with progesterone. if you test negative and get your af full force go to the doc and let them know x

It's interesting you say that as everything I have read always comes back to progesterone or a hormone imbalance. I went to the docs at the start of the year who told me that it could just be how my period starts and to stay away from Google! Am going to make an appointment next week either way as its been a year since I came off the pill and we started trying. OH thinks they won't do anything as a year (in his eyes!) isn't that long but surely they'll do something as we're also in our 30's xx

I can never get passed 10dpo without spotting and sometimes it will last for 4 days til I get proper red flow. It seems to have got worse since I started ttc! I'm having my 21 day bloods this month (well day 25 for me as I ovulated later) so hopefully will get a better idea if its progesterone related, my gp says its probably either my age or pcos and doesn't seem concerned, it concerns me!

If you've been trying for a year then I think they have to start investigations so I'd defo go back to your gp xx

I can never get passed 10dpo without spotting and sometimes it will last for 4 days til I get proper red flow. It seems to have got worse since I started ttc! I'm having my 21 day bloods this month (well day 25 for me as I ovulated later) so hopefully will get a better idea if its progesterone related, my gp says its probably either my age or pcos and doesn't seem concerned, it concerns me!

If you've been trying for a year then I think they have to start investigations so I'd defo go back to your gp xx

I'm lucky if I get to 8dpo without spotting! But seem to have had it since I stopped the pill. I heard that B6 was supposed to help but I took 50mg for about three months and stopped as it didn't help, however I started 100mg at the beginning of this cycle and it seems to have brought my ov forward. The past couple of months I had been ov'ing in the CD20's but I got a positive this cycle on CD15. Don't know if that's linked or not, but again, doesn't seem to be helping with the spotting!

I really hope they do start investigations, can't go through another year of this xx

I'm on agnus castus hoping it helps, hasn't much to be honest, it is stressful I agree

I was tempted by trying ac but was put off reading about it could muck up your cycles if you were regular x

I'm not regular which is why I went for it, and have pcos which its meant to help...I'm persisting with it for the time being and preying I'm a slow burner! Xx

Hey Hun,

Just wanted to say that I spot 5-4 days before AF and only make it to 8dpo also. I always know I'm out for the month when that and the slight AF type pains accompanying it appear! I started taking b6 also and it brought my OV forward by a couple of days but i started spotting even earlier! I've continued taking it this month and started spotting today with AF due on Friday (bang on time :( )

Xxx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back