Brown bleeding

Discussion in 'Pregnancy After Loss' started by Lyds_86, Jun 29, 2020 at 3:23 PM.

1. Lyds_86

Lyds_86 New Member

Hi everyone,

I had 2 previous miscarriages and am now pregnant again. I had a scan at EPU at 7 weeks due to brown bleeding and all looked fine then. The bleeding stopped but then came back about a week ago. I had a private scan last Thursday and everything still looked ok but this brown bleeding just won't stop! It's doing my head in, and any reassurance I felt from the private scan is slowly fading away. I had brown bleeding for about 2 weeks before my first miscarriage which didn't develop past 5/6 weeks but I didn't miscarry until 10. My last pregnancy was a MMC found out at dating scan, baby stopped growing about 8 weeks.

Has anyone else had brown bleeding throughout the first trimester and had a good outcome? Xx

2. Abilouise30

Abilouise30 Active Member

Sorry I didn't want to read and not reply. I have had three miscarriages but none with bleeding I found them all out later.
    I have had children after.
    I really hope all is OK and have my fingers crossed for you xxx

3. Princess81

Princess81 Well-Known Member

Sometimes there’s a haematoma present somewhere that causes persistent bleeding but resolves in the end.
    Sorry you’re going through this trauma. I had a couple of day’s of brown spotting with my son and all was well. fingers crossed for you x

4. Lyds_86

Lyds_86 New Member

Thank you! Really sorry about your previous losses. It always gives me hope to hear when other people have had successful pregnancies afterwards xx

5. Lyds_86

Lyds_86 New Member

I initially thought it might be that but on my most recent scan she couldn't see any reason for the bleeding. Hoping it's just my cervix that's a bit irritated or something. Time will tell I suppose xx