Brown bleeding

Lyds_86

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I had 2 previous miscarriages and am now pregnant again. I had a scan at EPU at 7 weeks due to brown bleeding and all looked fine then. The bleeding stopped but then came back about a week ago. I had a private scan last Thursday and everything still looked ok but this brown bleeding just won't stop! It's doing my head in, and any reassurance I felt from the private scan is slowly fading away. I had brown bleeding for about 2 weeks before my first miscarriage which didn't develop past 5/6 weeks but I didn't miscarry until 10. My last pregnancy was a MMC found out at dating scan, baby stopped growing about 8 weeks.

Has anyone else had brown bleeding throughout the first trimester and had a good outcome? Xx

Sorry I didn't want to read and not reply. I have had three miscarriages but none with bleeding I found them all out later.
I have had children after.
I really hope all is OK and have my fingers crossed for you xxx

Sometimes there’s a haematoma present somewhere that causes persistent bleeding but resolves in the end.
Sorry you’re going through this trauma. I had a couple of day’s of brown spotting with my son and all was well. fingers crossed for you x

Sorry I didn't want to read and not reply. I have had three miscarriages but none with bleeding I found them all out later.
I have had children after.
I really hope all is OK and have my fingers crossed for you xxx

Thank you! Really sorry about your previous losses. It always gives me hope to hear when other people have had successful pregnancies afterwards xx

Sometimes there’s a haematoma present somewhere that causes persistent bleeding but resolves in the end.
Sorry you’re going through this trauma. I had a couple of day’s of brown spotting with my son and all was well. fingers crossed for you x

I initially thought it might be that but on my most recent scan she couldn't see any reason for the bleeding. Hoping it's just my cervix that's a bit irritated or something. Time will tell I suppose xx

I haven’t had any experience with this myself but also didn’t want to read and run! Wishing you all the best that things go well and sending lots of sticky vibes x

I have a hematoma and I had a bit of intense bleeding in the first trimester. Hematoma is still there but I have not been bleeding in the second trimester. It is very scary to experience this after a previous loss.

All the best,

Piggy :bump:

I have a hematoma and I had a bit of intense bleeding in the first trimester. Hematoma is still there but I have not been bleeding in the second trimester. It is very scary to experience this after a previous loss.

All the best,

Piggy :bump:

Hey Piggy, these posts are quite old now some users haven't been active for while.
I hope your own haematoma resolves or remains stable for you <3 x

Hey Piggy, these posts are quite old now some users haven't been active for while.
I hope your own haematoma resolves or remains stable for you <3 x
Oops! Thank you for pointing that out. And thank you for the kind wishes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back