brooke has arrived

jo1188

Reaction score
brooke has arrived. weighing 6lb12oz. she is perfect :) xxx

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

I'm gonna call myself auntie Sami now!

Well done you I am so pleased for you - will come and see you soon! She is beautiful. I'm grinning ear to ear!!

Awww thanks sami, yup course your her aunty sami :):) Cant wait til you meet her!!

and can i just say to everyone that read this...

Sami-if anyone on this forum needs advice about anything then sami is your best bet. She has become one of my closest friends and she has been there for me through so much. she really is an amzing person and shes so honest, trustworthy, funny and a total nutter lol!!! If it werent for sami's advice these last few weeks and i really cannt say how much of a great person she is!! in another 7 months sami you are gonna make a gorgeous little person the proudest baby alive . Thanks Sami, luv ya so much chick! xxxxx

(sorry about the little speech lol)

Jo you daft cow - you made me cry again!! :lol:
Thank you so much babe - you have become one of my closest friends recently and I am so proud of you to have come through so much and have the most gorgeous little bubba I have ever seen. You truely are amazing :D I love ya to bits, and of course little Brooke xxx

Congratulations Jo! Little Brooke is beautiful!! :D

Best wishes to you both,
Laura B

Am so chuffed for you darling! When I heard yesterday I nearly cried too as I have been thinking about you lots.

Am so glad you got to have the birth the way you wanted and are now at home as you hate hospitals!

keep us posted on Brooke's development and big hugs girlie!

Love Lex

xx

Congratulations jo,

she is gorgeous!!! :D
:D :D :D :D :D :D

What a beautiful baby - well done you and huge congratulations. That made me even more excited about my baby and I've got AGES to wait.

Louise x

Aww thanksyou everyone :) Shes doing well, crying alot more today than yesterday*yawn*..im so tired, yeah shes amazing :)

:D CONGRATULATIONS!!!

She is lovely!!! Glad everything went fine, she is sssssooooo cute!

Well Done,

love Leigh x x x

I know i have already held her and seen her babe but i just thought id say it again, she is beautiful babe. You have been so strong and everybody is so proud of you.
See you soon,
Love jade and the girls xx

Just wanted to say that Brooke is so beautiful, and a lovely name too :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27