Broody?

Marmite

Reaction score
Something that just popped into my head, I was wondering wether once you have had one baby, do you become more broody than you where before, just wanting to be able to do it all again?

Just wondering if im going to scare my poor boyfriend anymore :lol:

i wasnt broody AT ALL before i got pregnant with melissa (she wasnt planned! lol) but after the birth i was a bit. think its just hormones coz a lot of others mentioned on here they wanted another baby when their LO only a few months old (and some actually did it!) for me it only lasted about 4 months. then i got scared and went on the mini-pill!

:rotfl: :rotfl: yes I think so...I want 100's of babies now, it's just the thought of them as teenagers that puts me off :rotfl: :rotfl:

i was very broody till i was about 4 weeks preg.. then the novelty wore off. must have been coz i was carrying a boy.. when i was preg with charl i couldnt wait for her to pop out.. with ed i wanted him to stay in there lol.. it was only the day before i had him.. alex sat down and said.. so are you ready for it.. i said yeah.. are you? he said.. yeah.. right now you can come out little boy ..to my belly (we didnt know what we were having) and my waters broke in the middle of the night lol..

Yeah im broody again till i think of sleepless nights and constant screaming!!!!

Il stick with what I have!!

I was so broody right up until this month, I booked a holiday for august instead :lol: but i've already agreed with oh to come off the pill on holiday and start trying!! :cheer:

I wasn't broody at all and my 1st was a surprise. After she was born I was really broody till OH gave in and said we could try for another baby when she was almost 5. After Aimee was born we wanted another one straight away and I was soooo broody. I got caught when Aimee was about 4 months old and by then my hormones had settled down and I had changed my mind but it was too late. I wouldn't be without Nathan now though but having 2 close together has put me off babies for life.

I wasn't particularly broody before Cara (she was unplanned) and since I've had her I've not been broody at all! :D I do want another but definitely not until Cara has started school lol.

i didnt want baby for years n years, wasnt broody through my pregnancy but now ive had amber, i want another :shock:

After Paris I vowed I would never had anymore as my whole life I never wanted kids ever. I come from a huge family and they all have huge families too. I became broody about 18 months ago and we decided to try for another in the may and in the july bfp, now I want another after the boy :cheer:

I'm not broody at all. I had a traumatic birth (I found the experience great but too painful and too many complications) so I'm thinking Kenzo will probably be my only child. :cry: but never say never

I'm not broody but I am thinking that I want number 2 in a couple of years. Just packed up the stuff that Finn has grown out of already thinking that the next time we get them out will be in a few years time when we have another baby.

OMG
Im broody and my LO is only 5 weeks old, but then again I am nearly knocking on 40 :wall: :rotfl:

hey me and OH were broody in the weeks after amber....

we do want to try again soon but not just yet :) we want to enjoy amber for a while.

i thought it was madness though feeling like did

Before Isaac we wanted to have another baby soon after his birth, we would love a big family. After Isaac I was NOT broody in the slightest and thought I'd never want another baby, that changed after a couple of months though, now back on track for a big family :lol: I've heard broodiness is quite common after giving birth, think its quite normal :hug:

Hi

Before Kiara i wasnt at all as she was unplanned! but after well we were kinda planning right away and let nature take its course :wink: Still am now after Kadyn but have my tubes tied ( best decision i could ever make ) :D but i still want more babies but just for the pregnancy and birthing part i do not want more kids.... confusing i know :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back