broody

Deffo Mrs that's one of my reasons too. Because I work full time and OH works shifts so I have to pay childcare.. we got free hours but also pay. Thankfully when I finish for mat leave it'll be the last of private care and when I return to work Jackson will be going to school so there is no fees overlap although then becomes the task taking one to school one to nursery haha.

xxxxx

Haha, we are fortunate we only require 2 days a week of nursery as family help out quite a lot but by the time I go back Liam should be free then we only have 2 to pay for because that's going to be cheap lol. Give it a few years and I will feel rich x

I've been broody for a while, my 2 year olds friends are slowly becoming the older brother or sister and the smell of newborns sucks me in!! Finally pregnant after 6 months of trying and Charlie will be 3 on my birthday, 6 weeks before baby is due so there is only a month crossover and then will be free childcare. I only work 1.5 days a week for my parents who are thankful very flexible! But if this pregnancy turns out to be twins it will definitely be my last pregnancy!! My 2 year old has been a dream, he's slept through from 12 weeks and loves his naps so I'm destined for the opposite with this / these little one(s) x

That's really sweet that you share your birthday with your son :)
And you never know you may be lucky again, my son was 2 in Feb so will be 2 and a half when his brothers arrive (hopefully next month) he slept through from 7 weeks and I am hoping these 2 follow in his footsteps ... Fingers crossed :) x

We try work it between the two of us collecting him but my mum helps collecting for the overlap but most help is she also has a term time job so atm he's finished for the summer from his funded nursery so she takes him the mornings we can't as she's off for the summer too.

I keep thinking that lmao I'll be rich in a few year then it'll be time to take them on holidays etc lol.

xxxxx

Haha yeah it's going to be never ending lol, holidays,hobbies, Christmas,birthdays .... I wrap my head around one thing then realise the impossibilities of another x

Haha I love how this escalated into most of us not telling you not to do it. Think I was broody about 1 week after having him when I realised how fast it all goes, I wanted another one prepped- haha.

Think my husband wants a much bigger gap though :( :(

I feel jealousy when I see other pregnant people, like... I want that!

Last edited:
I think as well as being a mum is the best thing in the world, it also comes with testing times - its not all sun shines and rainbows but the good definitely outweighs the bad.

xxxx

I know, and the good outweighs the bad by far. But it's lovely to see all your hard work and efforts that you put into making your child nice and well mannered, coming out when they get bigger :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back