broody

mollythemama

Reaction score
I never thought I'd want to feel morning sickness and head aches but you know what, I kind of miss pregnancy and all that comes with it! :x what a weirdo, eh?

Broody at 4 months post birth.

I want to bond with a bump again, someone please tell me not to do it again.

I'm currently really struggling, I can barely walk, my bump is far too big and heavy and I am vomiting quite a lot at 31 weeks ... Hope that helps x

Oh poor you :( sorry xx

I just want to have an unknown little thing kicking away in my belly.

Yeah, I can try and put you off lol but there is something amazing about growing a child.

However enjoy the baby you have now as they do grow up a little too fast, and then have another in a year or 2 x

Congratulations btw! :)
Yeah I love my little one, but sometimes I would trade the tiredness for those last few weeks of pregnancy just chilling and enjoying the unknown.

:) the tiredness soon fades away ... Either that or you get immune to it

I would happily trade these last few weeks of pregnancy to have the tiredness and my babies here, I've had enough now my body genuinely cannot take anymore ... Saying that it was much easier with just one baby inside but 2 are killing me off slowly x

I'm very broody right now, but no more babies for me, boo.

I'm ridiculously broody and Charlie's only 17 days old ! I know my next will be my last so I don't want to be pregnant yet x

Does he still have that new baby smell? I had it in my head when we were planning this pregnancy that at some point we could have third, however nature had different ideas and gave me number 2 & 3 at the same time so this is definitely my last pregnancy x

Yes it's such a lovely smell he's so lovely and new and right now I don't care about not sleeping ever again xx

I love new baby smell :) sooo looking forward to having it in my life again x

I would happily trade these last few weeks of pregnancy to have the tiredness and my babies here, I've had enough now my body genuinely cannot take anymore ... Saying that it was much easier with just one baby inside but 2 are killing me off slowly x
Defo immune..... My little boy is 2 and I hardly ever sleep lol x

Defo immune..... My little boy is 2 and I hardly ever sleep lol x

Oh no :( does he have nightmares? X

My 2y3m old doesn't sleep through yet either!

I got broody 2 years after my first, had my daughter when he was 3y9m, then got broody when she was 16m, but didn't have my third child until middle one was 4! (had 3 losses between the 2 girls). I am happy to report that after this I am now 38 and have not one broody bone in my body - I see a baby or pregnant women but don't get that 'feeling' anymore :) so guess I'm done.....

Aww I was broody for a while before trying :) but definitely done after these 2 broody or not lol x

I wanted a second after my boy was just born because he was a dream. Despite my first pregnancy being horrible.

We ended up being realistic and leaving a bit of time, and thankfully I did because the honey moon period wore off for me when I suddenly had to work fulltime, look after a toddler and house! :lol:

This pregnancy has been fabulous though so I do predict I will maybe feel more empty and broody soon after this one again, but I dont want a 3rd until the 2nd is at school.

xxxx

I found the downside to be the nursery fees so we planned when our son got free childcare hours x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back