Broody, wanting to ttc again. C section related Qs

violet13

Reaction score
Hello lovely ladies,
Feel free to say I'm mental but as my little boy grows and changes I am more and more broody! He's 7 months on the 26th and I honestly want to start trying again but I had a c section and the longer I wait the better chance I have at vbac it's not essential I have a vbac of just like to,so I don't know what to do really. I just love him so much and honestly being a mum is something I never thought I could be due to issues conceiving and the viola I got pregnant haha. I've always wanted a lot of kids and my hubby is broody too but because I had a c section shouldn't I be more careful? Any other mums who had c sections and got pregnant soon after? Thank you xxx

Hi I've experience with this to an extent. I had my c section July 2013 and was pregnant with my 2nd August 2014. I did end up having another c section but that was because I didn't go into labour myself and was 10 days over n scunnered so took the planned c section route. My hospital wouldn't start me after previously having a c section no matter how much time is left in between.

My Friend had her 1st c section in may 2013 and was pregnant in Sept 2013 lol she had 2 healthy little boys she did have 2 sections but that didn't depend on her not waiting long enuf. Also she's pregnant with her 3rd and due now in June.

I'm already planning my 3rd I can't bloody wait to have another baby xx

I was pregnant with my second 9 months after a c-sec and had a vbac second time. Ended up with forceps but that was because she was back to back. I didn't have any problems with the time gap!

Thank you both :) I'm still hmmm ing and ahh ing over it haha xxx

I had my first Feb 2014 and was fell pregnant with my second may/June 2015. Just had her in Feb and I had my vbac no issues at all. I was advised with my first to wait a year before falling pregnant and during my pregnancy they said that a 2 year gap put you at slightly lower risk (it's tiny anyway) of scar rupture.

Tbf I was pregnant earlier but unfortunately I miscarried that baby. I'd just say go for it when you feel ready.

I had Luisa 24th may 2014 and found out I was pregnant with Mitchell 20th Feb 2015, I had an emergency c-section with Luisa but managed a vbac with Mitch and that was only 18 months after. I went in to have a planned c-section but as I was already 4cm they said they could break my waters and I could try naturally. So glad I did as the recovery time was so much less and with 2 under 2 you definitely need to be back on your feet quicker then the first time. Good luck xx

Thanks ladies, awesome storiesfrom you all. We've been talking about it and will definitely be trying again in September just need my body to sort itself out now haha came off my pill and my god I am narky xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back