Broody again!!

Bek234

Reaction score
Is it my hormones? H is only 3 and a half wks old! And were already thinking about another!!
Wondering If its gonna be harder to be pregnant with a baby or with a toddler!
Xx

Tapatalking. X

I was exactly the same! I tried to persuade my OH to have another when Harry was 5 weeks old...he was less than impressed! He's a year old now and I'm less broody as its such hard work! X

Ditto! I wanted another pretty soon but not so much now nearly 6 months later lol! I think it's hormones at this point lol x

Same. Though its nearly 6 months later and I still want another one but not quite so desperately as I did initially. Now it's a logical thought and I'm happy to wait to ttc rather than getting on it asap!

I definitely think its the hormones and missing the bump!!

Last edited:
A few of us were feeling like that quite early on! My broody-ness has calmed a little...until I see a teeny tiny baby, then my hormones rage again!! We definitely want another, but not for a couple of year yet...I think, lol!!! xx

I thought I was broody but I think it's just seeing how quickly Evan is growing and how he will never be teeny tiny again. Time is flying by. Definitely want another but happy to wait and enjoy the next few years with this one first xx

I was like that , my little girl is 1 the 10 of August and I 16 weeks with number 2 , do what you feel is right good luck x

I can't say I'm so much broody, as a newborn is so much hard work, but I would like another one day... I do get ridiculous bump envy though... what's that all about?! Lol xxx

tapatalking x

Aw glad I'm not the only one! I thought bit soon lol were gonna have Xmas with Hallie and she'll be 6months old then, and then we'll decide whether to try or to wait a while.
I think her growing so fast is definitely part of it, she's only 3 wks ok but it's going so fast already xx

Tapatalking. X

It's hard to believe how quickly they grow! I've taken at least 1 photo every day since JJ was born...and will do so until he is 1 year old. Im going to compile an album showing how much he changed in his first year!

I'm doing that too chezza :) it amazes me how fast they change. X

Tapatalking. X

I really want another one we will start ttc in dec x

My goodness bek it must be the hormones! lol. Congrats by the way! I've not been on here properly in ages but feeling more myself today. Catching up with everyone. I think it must be really hard though, to be pregnant when you already have a baby. But suppose there's never a perfect time!

I remember reading somewhere that is it quite common to feel broody again when baby is very young - something to do with the hormones.

I can't remember if I did or not?

I know that we had a broken condom when bub was 8 weeks and I decided to take The Morning After Pill.

Currently I am about as un-broody as I've ever been.... The heat had affected our sleep and I am incredibly tired.

One day I hope we are blessed again but not just yet :lol:

xxxxxxxxx

Noooo! You're all crazy haha. Don't get me wrong, the past 10 months have been amazing but such hard work & I'm not gonna do it again in a hurry lol. We definitely want another but not for a good few years xx

I'm living proof!! My son will be 1 next week and my daughter is 6 weeks on Monday and it is hard, my son doesn't understand 'gently' and thinks 'no' is a right laugh!! She gets put in her rocker quite a lot because it's out of his way, but I'm looking forward to the day when she'll have a go back!!
I wouldn't change them for the world and prob wouldn't cope half as well if my mum wasn't so helpful, but it's a tough job for sure!! X

if it helps at all i was horrendously tired and sick when preg with Alyssa and this time ive not been as bad, i havent found it that hard, since alyssa is still young (16 months) she still naps so if im tired i can nap with her and shes easy to entertain now so i dont have to try too hard to keep her occupied, a cardboard box keeps her happy for ages lol so i think its not that bad being pregnant with a toddler, plus shes too young to notice or get jealous too much etc so i can honestly say that so far so good, this heat is the killer rather than the toddler when your heavily pregnant haha, oh well only 8 weeks to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back