Broody after 1st baby!

AllyBally

Reaction score
Hi all

My baby is only 6 months old and I'm already broody, is this common?! I always said I don't want two under 2 but I've been thinking about it a lot recently.

We're lucky that our little girl is a good sleeper and touch wood no real problems so far. I feel like I'm at a real crossroads, I'd love to be pregnant again but not sure if it's too soon.

Please share your opinions/experiences!

My baby is not yet 4 weeks and I swore he would be my only baby but I'm already broody too. I would say its totally normal! I don't think I'm actually going to start TTC any time soon but I totally feel that urge

My little man is 7 months. I always knew I wanted 2 but I didn't expect to feel ready for another already! I think our difficulty conceiving first time is just making me more keen!! We're still breastfeeding and I haven't had a period since we got pregnant so it's not as if it would be happening any time soon (thankfully for my husband as he really doesn't feel the way I do right now and that's fine haha). But yes it's definitely normal!!

I always said my baby would be my only one but I’ve been super super broody since she was 4 months old. She’s 6 months now. I want to start TTC now but hubby is absolutely against it :(

This is so me right now my son is 8 months old. Took me so long to conceive him so I feel
Like I’m on a long road with number two if I’m lucky to have another. So I’m going to see what happens. I am trying but taking a much more laid back approach than the first time xxx

I just want to say for those who had trouble with baby number 1 that my parents tried for 4 years for me (no other real options like we have today) then only had to try a couple of months for my sister so just because baby 1 took a long time you might not have the same issues with number 2. Good luck for all your 2nd (and more) babies!

Yes that’s very true. I’m of the opinion of it’s meant to be it will be. I see wee new born babies and get so broody. Iv been like this since he was about 3 months old lol :)

Thanks all for the replies! Nice to know I'm not alone.

I think I'll wait until my little girl is at least 1 before thinking about TTC again. I'd also quite like to have a drink at Christmas seeing as I was in hospital last Christmas! Haha xx

Two under two is amazing the bond my two youngest have is incredible. I fully recommend it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back