Brody's not feeding (?)

Urchin

Reaction score
Hiya
I cannot get Brody interested in feeding today. He had his last proper feed at about 8 am, and literally since then I've got him latched on twice, each time for no more than a couple of minutes.
He's not really crying, just seems a bit grumpy and tired.

He's dribbing loads but not chomping on his hands or anything.

I've never known him not want to feed before :?

Phoebe has days where she hardly drinks any milk. I think it's pretty normal and I wouldn't worry about it.
I guess it's just like us. Some days we just don't eat much :roll:

I just managed to get him to have 5 mins on the breast. It's not like him at all...I bet he'll be up all night now :?

I'm starting to think that's it....he's grumpy and drooling loads, but no red cheeks or anything.

Aww poor little man. It could be the start of teething hey? bless him xx

Funny that you should be experiencing this.... Oscar has been the same. He has hardly fed and hasn't done a poo either today. He seems very unsettled... just catnapped today, so guess what Urchin.... we could be txt'ing each other at 3 in the morning!!!!!! :D :) :( :doh:

Emilia xx

ps... Forgot to mention..... Oscar is driibling like mad. He was soaked right through to his vest tonight, dispite wearing a bib. Bibs have become part of his dress code.... no sign of pegs yet!!!!:think: :think: :think: Emilia xx

Well I think he's definitley teething....such a shame he's really moaning and groaning with it.
Still not feeding properly, looks like I'm in for a long night.

(((Urchin))), hope that you get some sleep tonight and that Brody is feeling more himself tomorrow xx

Abi was like this just after christmas, the next day she had spots turned out she had chicken pox

How did your night go, Urchin? Is Brody feeding again?
Oscar has been feeding through the night, but he kept on coming off and just generally being grizzly.
We're both tired this morning.... I hope you had a better night!!!! :pray:
Emilia xx

I was just about to post a new topic about this but saw this thread so adding here and on general....
I have been having problems getting Aimee to feed for over a week now & today she is the worst... Its so unlike her..
She minces around with the bottle moving it from side to side, spitting it out etc and it takes me an hour to feed her & its only 120ml !
She's very disinterested in it but I try and almost force it down as I dont want her to be up all night.
She had her second lot of jabs yesterday morning and was really unwell all day. Seems bit better today but has'nt fed since 430am :shock:

I thought id wait till she asked for it today & she normally (used to) goes every 3 hours.... do you think I should take her to the doc? :think:

Hiya sorry guys I missed some of the replies to my post.
Brody is fine again now, I'm convinced it was his teething that put him off his milk.
I can sympathise totally Duds it just doesn't seem right when they won't drink does it?

it definately sounded like teething. Jess was the same, I was expecting teething time to be all crying and sleepless nights but all she did was go off her food a wee bit and dribble lots. When she did start eating again she more than made up for what she lost.

Laura

Aimee is the same - has been for few weeks. Its a battle of wills to get the bottle down her!

I know how you feel, it does make you worry.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back