Broadway musicals

Reaction score
Are there any fans of their shows? Which ones you liked the most and can recommend to watch? :roll:
I want to see at least one till the end of this year, I'm thinking about "Hamilton" and "The Book of Mormon", saw many nice reviews about them. What about more suggestions?
Thanks in advance! :roll:

I didn't watch live many of them because of the prices for tickets (they're really high!) but I can say that I'm a small fan of their shows. I think that Broadway musicals are the best in case of plot, decorations and singing (and the ones I watched prove this) so nothing strange that they became so popular :roll:
Which genres in this case do you prefer? From the ones I watched, I can recommend you Chicago, it's a good detective story about celebrities and their criminals (not worse than the movie I might say). Wicked is a very popular musical now, it's an original thing for those who like stories about magic and especially famous The Wizard Of Oz, it has an interesting plot with the deep meaning. Hamilton is a totally historic thing, it's main feature and uniqueness is in its hip-hop musical numbers, if you like both history and r'n'b music, you should really watch it (personally I liked it very much after watching live), besides like it's seen from this link it'll be on stage till the end of the next year :)
I didn't watch The Book of Mormon, however I saw in many reviews that it's a good comedy. The same is about Cats and Miss Saigon.
Hope this was helpful for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back