Britney makes a boo-boo

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by Urchin, Feb 7, 2006.

1. Urchin

Urchin Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stupid cow.

P.S. I know this probably should have gone in "off-topic" but it is kinda relevant to this area too :)

2. Jo

Jo Well-Known Member

OMG Urchin, i can't believe any one can be so bloody irresponsible, you wouldn't believe how annoyed i am over that.

Silly bitch!!!!

3. MrsG

MrsG Well-Known Member

Yeah me too! I cant believe she has done that. Sooooooooooo irresponsible its not as if she cannot afford a baby seat is it!!!!

4. Rosieroo

Rosieroo Well-Known Member

Effing chav, hope she gets bloody blasted all over the world for that!

What a freak!

5. Jo

Jo Well-Known Member

I have just thought if i had been the person taking the picture i would have called the police, because to me that is a form of neglect as you are putting the baby in danger.

can you tell how annoyed i am lol :evil: :evil:

6. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

I am amazed anyone could treat their child in this way and she might know she will get spotted, is she trying to have that baby taken into care?!

7. Amanda

Amanda Well-Known Member

You can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl.

I was scanning the picture trying to find the cigarette butt hanging out of her mouth.

It's akin to the Michael Jackson balcony affair!

8. Hypnorm

Hypnorm Well-Known Member

What an idiot i hope the news gets this!!

9. stephlw25

stephlw25 Well-Known Member

OH.....MY......GOD !!

Stupid girl!

10. *sam*

*sam* Well-Known Member

What a nob! :shock: :twisted:

How irresponsible (sp?) can you get! Silly cow!

Did you notice she's not wearing a seatbelt either!!!! :shock:

11. Guest

not that i dont agree with what she doing is stoopid, if what she says is true, i dont bloody blame her... i wud do what ever i cud to get my baby out of harms way too.

People Magazine reported that on Monday, photos surfaced of Britney Spears driving her SUV in Malibu with her son, Sean Preston, sitting on her lap behind the wheel. The pictures raised obvious questions because her young son was not in a car seat.

A source close to Spears explains that the singer drove to Starbucks with her bodyguard in the passenger seat and son Sean in his car seat in the back. When the bodyguard went into the store to get the drinks, Spears took Sean out of his car seat and held him in her lap while she waited. Photographers approached the car, says the source, and became aggressive. Once her bodyguard climbed back into the car, Spears drove away while still holding her son.

Spears explains her actions in an exclusive statement to People magazine:

"Today I had a horrifying, frightful encounter with the paparazzi while I was with my baby. Because of a recent incident when I was trapped in my car without my baby by a throng of paparazzi, I was terrified that this time the physically aggressive paparazzi would put both me and my baby in danger. I instinctively took measures to get my baby and me out of harm's way, but the paparazzi continued to stalk us, and took photos of us which were sold to the media. I love my child and would do anything to protect him."

12. minikins

minikins Well-Known Member

OMG - what an effing tart!

I am effing angry, she deserves all the slagging off in the press she gets after that!! :evil:

13. Rosieroo

Rosieroo Well-Known Member

IF she was so concerned about the safety of her child why didn't she give him to the body guard at least (I in no way condone her actions at all!)

Plus the windows in the back of her car are blacked out so why wasn't he safe from the pap in the back of the car?

14. minikins

minikins Well-Known Member

She has not even got the excuse that she can't afford a millon car safety sits.

Not only can she afford them but she could hire someone specifically to put the baby in the seat - which I am sure we all agree is a pain in the arse.

15. Urchin

Urchin Well-Known Member

Whatever excuse she uses, I don't see any other paparazzi in the pic, and she doesn't look stressed`at all, she should have pulled over and strapped him in after getting clear of them.

16. Guest

maybe she did pull over a minute later, the pictures could have been taken just as she pulled away. we just dont know, so i wont comment.

when we go on holiday next month, alana will sit on my knee when were in the car. we wont have a car seat.

17. Urchin

Urchin Well-Known Member

The car rental people should also rent car seats if you want one.

18. Guest

were travelling by mini bus, as me and dan and my parents are going, so there will be no seat belts.

19. Hypnorm

Hypnorm Well-Known Member

she doesn't exactly look stressed - neither does the bodyguard :x

20. Layla

Layla Well-Known Member

i would never put my baby at risk like that, no matter what the siutation was!

i heard on the news this morning that the police have been to her house about it