Brilliant trick for gassy babies!

I'll definitely try that! The colic massage also helps but has to be done throughout the day

I did try massage but it took long time and didn't work that well for us...

Fab !!!

Will be trying that later!!!

Thanks for sharing :)

I found advice like this early on and it really seems to help! xx

Do try it girls - we've been using this trick for two days now a couple of times a day and it works a treat! Helps G to get rid of lots of air (LOTS!) and sometimes even poos (keep the nappy on!), his tummy often feels twice smaller and much softer after this and he is so muh happier!!

Thank you so much for sharing this! It really does work and has been a god send today! xx

Thank you! Will def try this. X

Ok so I did this tonight after Brody's bath whilst he was laying on a towel in the living room. He usually goes for a poo once every 2/3 days. The last time he went was on Sunday. Well, he started pooing after a few minutes! Lol! Definitely doing it again tomorrow. Thanks so much for sharing. (My OH might not thank you lol, it was a real stinker and all over towel! Lol).

xx

This has helped me last night and today - only thing was last time I did it LO had an explosive poo and the nappy leaked during and to top it off I had her on my lap at the time LOL - thanks for sharing :)

Off topic but that baby in the video has such wrinkly knees lol!

Lol girls sorry about the poo explosions!

Hunnie he does doesn't he! :) he looks very young.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back