Breeched?

LoopyLouize

Reaction score
My midwife told me today that the baby is breeched and then rushed me out of the bloody room without explaining anything further!

I know babys breech but is is still quite normal for this at 32 weeks?

Just need reassuring seeing as though the midwife didn't bother her ass!

Meh!

Yeah i was told baby can still move from breech at that stage hun. try not to worry and i hope next time the midwife is more helpful to you. xx

baby can turn at anytime hun. I wouldnt worry too much think they are only concerned from about 37 weeks onwards xx

Yeah plenty of time for baby to turn lots of bouncing on ball x

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

Hey hun,

Seems to be very normal. I was put down as breech at 32 weeks and 34 weeks, so had a scan today and turns out baby isn't breech! Lol. It wasn't a head but his bum! Def time for him to move, but I know how you feel as I felt the same way.

Get on a ball bouncing, on all fours and sleep on your side. Also don't slouch back with your feet up (my fave thing to do! :roll:) or cross your legs...if you still can :lol:

xxx

Like Olive my MW told me yesterday my LO was breech - scan today disproved that !!!

But lots of time for LO to move!!

Im the same. Been to midwife again and he is breech

I read as well somewhere to make sure you don't end up sitting in a position where your knees are higher than your bum like when you are in the car. I've started taking to sitting on a cushion lol just to make sure baby is getting in the right position.

I was gonna comment saying that both myself and olive had been told that but she beat me too it:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back