Breech baby, advice plz

I haven't had the head in my ribs so much as sometimes transverse. I had the back on my right side for ages and kicks low down or on my left lower side. I get punches higher up both sides. The last 2 days baby a bit quieter (and always is when changes position), but lo's back is now on the left and just getting low down kicks. Still have the punches. Never had an ECV (best site are the ones where women have had one can comment), but I know it can take some pushing to move lo around and I get tenderness when palpated by mw, so must hurt to some degree. Don't forget if you agree to it and too painful you can ask them to stop. I don't think anyone can demand an induction once head down, but could figure it in when they try and persuade you. That is my plan anyway otherwise will dither about going through an ECV.

Last edited:
Hi girls, just to give u an update from my latest appointment. Baby is still breech, no surprise there lol. So im now booked in for c sec on the 12th August! Decided against manually turning as the odds of it working were pretty crap compared to potential risks & discomfort. Maybe its for some people but not for me, thought of it frightens me too much. My baby is farrrr too happy & comfy were it is, so didnt want to potentially distress it by forcing it into a position it doesnt want to be in. Feels abit strange, unless i go early ive potentially got my babys birthday date...ekkk!! Good luck to the rest of yous, maybe ecv is for u & could work but i chickened out lol x

I had a scan yesterday baby is still breech for me too but they say plenty of time to move... I've been going to a chiropractor recently and my pelvis and back were out of alignment which doesn't surprise me... lol twisted up... so that being sorted could help...

But i've to go back at 36 weeks see where wee monster is i've got a friend who turned the day of her section xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back