Breech baby 37+1?

Linny1989

Reaction score
Hey ladies me again! Had my home assessment today and she checked baby. Shes breech. I have a scan tomorrow to check baby. Has anyone else experienced this and baby has turned? X

Awww no :(

1st baby sorry.. but my mum said i was breech and i turned at 40wks bang on and then i was 13days late and while she was in labour turned breech again then trans and then back to bloody head down!!! This was 23yrs ago tho so they didnt offer her a c section or anything! xx

2 of my friends got told by 38wks they were having a c section do to baby being breech, not sure if that would still go ahead even if baby turns nowa days tho!

Hopefully baba will budge hun xx

I hope ur MW got it wrong and it was her bum lol! And scan shows her head down tomorrow!!!

FX xxx

Me to but she said defo nothing down there. I even got to feel her head lol x

Hi Hun my midwife thought my bubs was breech I did too I could feel a big hard round thing near my ribs and I couldn't feel anything down there, neither could midwife (she told me she would be surprised if she was wrong)..turned out she was wrong and it was just his big bum, I still can't feel where bubs head is but scan showed his head in right place and i feel him wriggling his head low down its strange :/ but hopefully your bubs is too :) good luck for tomorrow x

Hey, I was told the same by the mw and had a scan and he was the right way round so hopefully is for you! Xxx

yaaaay!
Silly MW worrying you! They always get the head and bum wrong!
xx

Im sure she will with u being 37wks now hun. Did they say she was engaged at all? Normally when the head is engaged theres not much luck in them getting out of that position. They told me at 32wks in my growth scan its doubtful hell move because of how low he was xx

Thats good news! Just shows you that the 'feeling' technique is not most reliable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back