Breathless?

Cherrybelly

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm 8w today and when walking to my sister's earlier (about 20 min walk) and again on the way home, I got really breathless. Still feeling a bit like it now, it's like I have to concentrate on breathing? I'm usually reasonably fit and do that walk often. Has anyone else had the same? I don't like it! X

Last edited:
Yeah at your stage, it's passed now thankfully xx

I was a super active person ( gym 8+ times a week) now getting out of bed knackers me out.

I have been really breathless but getting better now, it can be a sign of low iron xx

I was only saying to OH last night that I seem to be more breathless. Just walking upstairs has me panting lol x

I get the lift in the morning because the big walk in then up 4 flights I feel like Id pass out. But throughout the day generally ok.

I feel myself starting to slow a bit too. Not too slow, just not my usual flash gordon self!

xxx

I get breathless just lying in bed at the minute too. My heart rate seems to go nuts and I can't catch my breath well just doing simple things or sometimes nothing at all! Think it's normal as the body is trying to pump extra blood round ready for baby x

With mine some of it is fluid retention, when it's around your lungs it makes things harder. I got it around ov before getting pregnant and it's still happening sort of on schedule with that now but less obvious.

Lxx

I'm breathless all the time. Someone actually asked me today if I was hyperventilating! Sure they were joking but still. Before I was pregnant I was totally fine so must be one of the weirder symptoms!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back