Breathless

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by briggerz, May 20, 2013.

1. briggerz

briggerz Active Member

Hi All,

Eeeekkk its my first time posting on second trimester forum so hello lovely ladies!!!

I was just wondering if anyone else is getting out of breath really easily? I mean I have never been the fitest person in the world, but could certainly make it up a flight of stairs no problem, but now I feel I need a rest when I get to the top!

Do I need to worry??

xxxx

2. Caoimhe..x

Caoimhe..x Well-Known Member

Hi,
    I've noticed the same thing this week, I read a reason for it before but now I can't remember what it is lol. Although it is normal :)

X

3. briggerz

briggerz Active Member

Phew thanks Caoimhe! How far along are you? xx

4. .Ruth.

.Ruth. Well-Known Member

Yes I've noticed this a lot recently! I'm finding it hard realising my limits and run up the stairs or something to then be finding it hard to breath haha.

It's just blood pressure and MW also said lungs are being pushed up along with other organs..

I'm pretty huge atm too so that doesnt help!!

5. briggerz

briggerz Active Member

I know what you mean Ruth, I certainly feel your pain! all it takes is to do a bit of housework and I'm done in!!

I'm quite big considering I'm only 16 weeks, my mum is conviced I'm 6 months already!!

How many weeks are you? xx

6. .Ruth.

.Ruth. Well-Known Member

26 weeks... keep getting comments like 'oh you must be due soon' and then 'oh well are you having twins' ... I'm just big ha :(

I do love my bump but god I feel like an invalid at times.... energy does vary though and some days I'm bouncing round and don't need a nap! Hopefully you'll have good days too :) xx