Breasts

Tiny Sue

Reaction score
Okay - During my pregnancy I went from a 36C to a 40 D. I am still about there, even though I have started to dry up and only leak now on special occasions, like when I've gotten dressed up to go out and left off my nursing pads (have taken to calling them my headlamps :shock: ) - only to have Naomi cry and lo and behold two lovely damp patches. :oops:

My breasts also used to stand up and I didn't need too much support.

NOW they are more soft and less "perky", I guess - they hang down further and are bigger than before.

My question is - do they ever regain their perkiness, or am I now doomed to having dangly boobs? AND - will I lose my postnatal "boob job"? In the words of Marge Simpson, will my maguppies remain bazongas? :shock:

Would appreciate advice. *strolls away singing*

"Do your boobs hang low, do they wobble to and fro...." :lol:

Sue

so sorry - no advice from me... my boobs look like soggy ice cream cones!!!! UP SIDE DOWN :oops:
Emilia xx

Your post made me giggle :)

10 weeks on and not expressed for 6 weeks or more and my boobs still look like deflated water balloons :? they went from a 32C to a 34E/F :shock: but shrank when my milk dried back up, they are now a deflated 32 B/C :cry:

I hope they eventually go back to being a bit more perky with some encouragement, but if not then after I've finished having babies I may consider 'fixing' them.

Mine are the same. :(

Much softer and just hanging there at the moment!! :shock:

Although they are smaller than they were before I had Phoebe.

Mine were a 36F before pregnancy, then they stayed the same size during and now they a 36E! They a bit lower now too :oops:

Am still feedin at the mo but have told OH I wanta little op to help my poor boobies, not as perky as I once was :(

i was a 32b 8 years ago!

after 3 pregnancies im now a 38DD :shock:

i never lost my pregnancy boobs after there births which is a good thing i think :D

however, they are soft and way less perky than they were so i dont think they ever go back to being "normal" :(

a good push up bra does the trick tho! :wink:

I can't find a bra to hold me up properly :cry: . But even before pregnancy i couldn't!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back