Breasts

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by mommyofthree2b, Sep 20, 2016.

1. mommyofthree2b

mommyofthree2b New Member

Hi everyone,

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for about a month and a half now, so I've really only had one ovulation time since we started trying. In that month I used umpteen OPK's and took a million pregnancy tests hoping to see a positive after we did everything right and I experienced a LOT of symptoms that I should have becoming pregnant...But out of no where a week ago my breasts started getting kind of swollen and firm, and my nipples are soooo sore and hard constantly. Is this a good indication that I may be pregnant? I sure hope so...I just want to know what other moms have experienced, because with my first pregnancy I didn't get the sore nipple sensation that I am having now...TIA! :)

2. becsybabe

becsybabe Well-Known Member

Hiya I'm 7w1d and my first sign I thought I might be pregnant was sore heavy boobs they are still sore now and have to constantly wear my bra so possibly could be good news :) fingers crossed xx