Breasts aren't hurting at all any more? :/

LauraMummyToBe

Reaction score
I'm a little concerned about this? All of a sudden they've just gone back to feeling how they did before I got pregnant. :/

I'm 11 weeks and 6 days, has anyone had this? Was everything normal?

mine haven't been sore since 5 weeks x

Mine are so sore this time but with my daughter they only hurt for about a week x

I am the same today, all my symptoms have gone. My boobs are not very sore like normal.

My symptoms are all over the place. Some days I feel perfectly normal. Try not to over analyse too much, I'm sure your bambino is just fine :)

Mine have barely hurt at all the entire pregnancy & my scan yesterday was perfect :D

Mine killed at 6-10 weeks then nothing so all normal.

Mine were not sore for a few weeks. They have just got sensitive again but not sore. Symptoms come and go.

I know my symptom was different but with my son the only symptom was sickness oh it was awful and it would come and go and when it went I was petrified and thought something was wrong. All of my scans went fine and he's now a 2 and half year old toddler. I have had sore boobs but only if I touch them they hurt with this pregnancy and I have days where they are completely normal and days where if I touch them I'm like ouch!! But I had a scan on Wednesday and everything so far so good. Symptoms come and go I know it's hard but try enjoy not to worry xxx

I'm tri hopping, but I had exactly the same thing from about 9-12 weeks. After that, boob pain was back with a vengeance. Symptoms come and go so don't worry :)

Sore boobs is the only symptom I've had so far and it comes and goes. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back