Breastfeeding is tirening...Help

MissThing

Reaction score
Hello ladies :D I love to breastfeed and for me it doesnt matter if im tired or anything, but I dont think any man understands how tiring it is. My DH has been fantastic with everything, but I dont think he understands how much energy I am putting into it :? Anyways, I just wanted to ask for some support from bf mums, so my DH understands I am not the only one :oops:

Hi Carina.

I experience the same problem and posted about it a wee while ago - you might find my thread and the replies helpful.

Please PM me if I can be more help and congrats on getting b/feeding cracked - that's brill!

Valentine Xxx

Hi

It is alot of work i am with you with that one!!!
i do all the feeds for a year with Kiara and plan to do the same with Kadyn and at times it is exhausting .... good for you for keeping at it though :hug:
Katrina

It is exhausting, you're right. And men will never understand that! You're doing a fantastic job, well done! :hug: :clap:

Thanks girls :hug: I love to breastfeed and i am glad I can give Daniel the best. I just hope, that even if I am not fully breasfeeding (we give him some formula as well) hi still gets some good :)

I have explained to my DH that it is exhasuting and sounds stupid you are sitting there .he knows he will never know what it feels like but understands
One lady at jojingles said to me the other day her daughter was down to just her night supper feed and was poorly and reverted to wanting milk again which she gave and said she had forgotten how tiring it is..i tell A these stories so he may get it on some level.

God yeah... its soooo tiring sometimes...

Especialy when youve been up numerous times in the night, and the feeds just carry on throughout the day too!

It is sooo worthwhile, and i totally agree, i love the fact im feeding my princess myself..

But yeah men *screams* they have no idea..

Id love for a man to go thru the periods...pregnancy....birth....looking after and feeding baby...

They'd see us women for the fooking MIRACLES we are :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back