Breast tenderness

M1chelle

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm curious as to how everyone's breast pain develops? I've had a painful lump for a good few days now which I had been planning to go to the doctor about but the rest of my breasts are starting to get sore now so I'm wondering if it's just AF/pregnancy symptoms. I'm fairly new to breast tenderness as my pill always kept that in check - the month I came off it my breasts were unbelievably painful!

Look forward to hearing about others' experiences.

Get it checked out please - I don't like the sound of a lump!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

I'm with Blonde P! defo get it checked out. good luck with ttc x

I agree. It's probably nothing but best be on the safe side.

Just to provide you with some reassurance, I went to the doctor as I had a lump. I saw a female GP who felt it and noticed a couple more. She said they were probably ok due to how they felt but referred me anyway. Very soon - the next week, I think - I was in hospital having biopsies taken.

Luckily it did turn out to be nothing and the lumps were just fatty cysts.

By the way, you can get lumps with hormonal changes but unless it's definitely the start of AF which happens every month, I'd go to the doctor to make sure. X

Thanks guys. I will but I just wondered if anyone else had experienced similar when pregnant!

I get painful breasts a week before every period, I also get menstrual migraines grrrrrr awful.
Just to add when I was pregnant with my son I never got sore breasts but when I caught with both daughters both were extremely sore right from a week before my missed period. X

Last edited:
My doctor has just referred me to a breast clinic. I'm not too worried about it but I was already feeling a little emotional after BFN this morning so I feel very sad and teary right now! So glad I am able to work from home today.

Glad they are helping you Michelle! Don't let it stress you out as that won't create a good environment for a little bee :) have some chocolate, watch a good movie and maybe test again in a few days if AF still isn't here xxxx ❤️

Glad they are helping you Michelle! Don't let it stress you out as that won't create a good environment for a little bee :) have some chocolate, watch a good movie and maybe test again in a few days if AF still isn't here xxxx ❤️

That sounds like great advice :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back