Breast size

Linzie2012

Reaction score
I just measured following advice from a website.

Is it possible to go from a 36C to a 40DD?

Probably! If I were you though, I'd get properly measured in a shop. Every time I've tried any online guidance I've got a completely different size to what I actually am!

It is possible! I was so flat chested and now these 34D/E's have sprung out of nowhere! :eek: xxx

If you've gone from a 36c to a 40dd it means your back has grown alot but your boobs not much. Have u put alot of weight on? I've put on just over 2 stone so far, I'm 26 weeks & have gone from a 34f to a 36f, so my boobs havent grown but my back has got a bit wider!x

According to the dog scales at work I've only put on 1 kilo, which I believe is 2.2lb but I doubt that

My chest size had gone from 32 to 36 so similar to you. Keep stealing my mum's bras when I go round rather than buying new ones as don't know if I'll grow some more!

I've gone from a 36D to approx a 38F, my boobs are huuuuuuge! Think I need to get measured again as lately they have been digging in at the back but a 40 something just seems a step too far haha, guess it's inevitable tho xx

I was never measured before I was pregnant to be honest, So I may not have even been a 36C!

I think im needing a bra measurments. Where can i go to get it done? Im struggling to find bigger bras atm. :/ xxx

Bravissimo is best place for being measured...m&s and la senza do it too but they are no good IMPO
I have been going bravissimo for last 5 years as my boobs constantly grow!
I'm a 30 jj :/ so u can imagine how big they might get now although no bigger than normal at the mo just feel fuller

I've gone from a 32C/D to a 34F! I can't wait for it all to be over!!!

My boobs haven't even grown half a cup size, I feel like I'm missing out.

I'm quite impressed on my new size. They have only ever been one of my single handfuls... I now got a cleavage !!

Last edited:
I went to la senza to be measured last night and they were rubbish, she took the measurement over my own bra and dress ??! Xxx

If you've gone from a 36c to a 40dd it means your back has grown alot but your boobs not much. Have u put alot of weight on? I've put on just over 2 stone so far, I'm 26 weeks & have gone from a 34f to a 36f, so my boobs havent grown but my back has got a bit wider!x

I don't think this is necessarily true as a 36c has slightly smaller cups to a 38c so as you go up in numbers the same cups will be slightly different. Therefore I think a 36c to 40dd is perfectly reasonable and a 36f will have slightly bigger cups than a 34f so there is some growth there xx

I went from a 38d to a 40f with my son but so far with this one am still a 38DD still time to grow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back