breast pumps?

lisa&alex

Reaction score
i have snow bear electric pump its not v good.. hospital have lent me ameda dual lactaline pump.. its amazing but costs 90 quid :( i want a pump that sucks the nipple like baby.. actually pumping... snow bear pump just sucks... any ideas????

Don't quite get what you mean, the difference between pumping and sucking.. but I use Avent manual pump and have always found it ok though haven't tried any others.

i use a medela mini electric, and it seems to do a fairly good job... :)

Iuse the medela mini electric too,and the tomee tippee freedom hand pump

I used the tommee tippee one too and it worked fine! Couldn't get on with the avant one. Never tried anything else though!

Avent Isis hand pump! Great stuff :D With that one you dont have to pump all the time, but you pump, pump and then hold, and milk still coming out! :cheer:

The medela swing is very good, it imitates the natural sucking reflex of a baby (i.e. fast at first until you let down and then slower longer sucks once you've let down). It's expensive but a very good pump in my opinion :) I got mine for when I'd had DS, for DD I had the mini medela which was good but a little brutal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back