breast pump?

Gruntie2

Reaction score
even though i don't think i am planning on breast feeding... (just dont think i'd fee comfortable doing this).. i do plan on extracting some of my breast milk for babys well being....... - any recommendations on what pump to use... ?

A friend has given me an avent one- I was playing at putting it together last night and its not too complicated. It is a manual, not electric

fothers said:
A friend has given me an avent one- I was playing at putting it together last night and its not too complicated. It is a manual, not electric

I used Avent last time round and using it again this time. Had no problems with it at all :D

A couple of friends have recommend the manual Avent one to me, though I hear if you are more serious about expressing regularly, the electronic ones are worth the investment.

Moomum said:
fothers said:

I used Avent last time round and using it again this time. Had no problems with it at all :D

The Avent Manual is the one I use :) I got mine on ebay :)

I've been advised to get the same make breast pump as whatever formula bottles you are using - to avoid having to double up on sterilising (as the teats can go straight onto the breast bottles).

I've got an Avent manual one and it's dead simple to use. The suction doesn't half plump your nipples up! :rotfl:

i used boots manual with charlotte.. and it didnt even do anything.. was just like a huge nipple extension no suction nothing..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back