breast pains

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by beanie, Jan 25, 2006.

1. beanie

beanie Well-Known Member

I know that there has already been a thread about let down pains but I have a query. The past couple of days I have noticed that I am feeling pins and needles (very sharp and strong) regularly in my breasts even if I'm not feeding or Seren is crying (which was when I usually get them). They are very sore, but I don't always leak with them, though am leaking a bit more then usual. I thought that as time went on your body adjusted to the amount of milk baby needed so am confused why this is happening now? Its just a bit embarresing paying for petrol with two wet boobies :D

2. lulu

lulu Well-Known Member

Hi, I get this. I did at the beginning, then it stopped and now its started again.

I was in the post office the other day and suddenly realised that I had a wet patch on my jacket :oops:

I was surprised as I have not had enough milk to feed Jack completely on breast milk and have been topping up with formula.

Maybe its part of the process of the breasts producing enough milk for babies demands???