Breast pads

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
Ladies!

Breast pads r the top of my shopping lost for saturday. In be last night and felt somethin wet on my arm - lo and behold LEAKAGE :sick:

DH wasn't too impressed! Lol! He has said my boobs r now out of bounds (which I am happy about as they r still so sensitive!)

So, I've looked half-heartedly in the shops before but there seem to be so many different types of breast pad! Thin and discreet, thick, ultra absorbent - the list goes on! It's confused me so
I've walked away but now I need to buy some.

Do any of u have any recommendations?

Ps - the thing about PCO sufferers struggling with bf is rubbish! Lol!

I've not looked too closely at the breast pads I have bought didn't realise you could get so many different ones......I just got some cheap ones.
I must admit I was kind of putting the whole leakage thing to the back of my mind for now. I've had a few 'accidents' but thankfully they have mostly been overnight except one.
I really don't know where I am with my boobies one day they are huge and heavy the next they are smaller and feel really light....It's really difficult to know what to expect with your first pregnancy.....the joys !!!

Last edited:
ive got some stashed ready just incase, and u get some with the tommee tippee breast pump too :)
i got mine from home bargains as they all do the same job n go in the bin so cheapest i can find will do lol

:) I got mine from home bargains too !....you've never heard of home bargains ? I thought they had them everywhere now.....I guess not maybe it's a northern thing !......... love home bargains !!!!

Last edited:
im not quite sure where to start with this either. am thinking cheap n cheerful might be first option. have you guys bought disposable or reusable??

xxx

morrisons own brand!!!!!!!!!!!! really good and they have a little self adhisive patch on the back to keep them secure xxx

morrisons own brand!!!!!!!!!!!! really good and they have a little self adhisive patch on the back to keep them secure xxx

Oh they sound good.

Am goin to Asda tomorrow so may have to see if they have somethin similar :D

I got Tommee Tippee ones from mothercare because they look nicely made and I leaked like a mofo with my 1st baby

Home Bargains are here in Central too.
I really must get some as I occasionally have leakage. x

Last edited:
Hey no leakage at all from me but my friend gave me her ones she never used from Morrisons, I shop the alot so I'll probably stick with those.

I got disposable ones from boots as I thought if I got the reusable ones then they would end up like all the socks in our house - odd!!
They seem pretty comfy and fit into my bra well and were discreet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back