breast milk

LMAO :lol::lol:

I do have veins and they look like a two toned colour balloon only in brown, oh how I miss my sweet tiny pink nipples :)

I too have a bit of the old crust. My DH has taken to calling my bbs Phil and Grant - not impressed!
Xx

When pregnant with my son I didn't think I had any colostrum until OH squeezed my nipples and it came out lol My milk took 5 days to come in after I had my son :shock: But when it came in, it came in lol and I BF him for a whole year.

I BF him until I was just over 3 months pregnant and then stopped cold turkey. I think even if I'd have carried on feeding him the milk would've changed back to colostrum at around 4 or 5 months gestation and again this time I'm not leaking anything, but I don't wanna squeeze to find out lol

I never leaked anything and the midwife gave me a squeeze after he was born and LO and behold it was there!

Can I say you will not be rejoicing when you leak in the night because ur baby's sleeping more and skipping feeds and you have to change top and bra and put a towel over the wet patch :|

ive started getting some kind of leakage, but im only 20 weeks!
hmmmm

Breastpads! I didn't stop using them until LO was almost a year old, a few times throughout that year thought I wouldn't leak any more and still did lol

Defo invest in breastpads if you're gonna BF! you can get washable ones as well as disposable!

Yes I'm gona have to get breast pads for when LO arrives cuz I'll be breastfeeding.

PinkyPrincess - I'm not rejoicing. I don't want crusty nips!!

X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

PinkyPrincess - I'm not rejoicing. I don't want crusty nips!!

X

I'm with you, having a hard enough time trying to convince DH to dtd without having unsightly boobies too :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back