breast milk

mrz85

Reaction score
when do we start producing it sorry for the random question :roll:

Erm, I dont know really. I think its anywhere from later on in Tri 2 to Tri 3. You'll prob find the cells are already working hard but not in an amount that we can see yet. Its amazing what our bodies can do isnt it?
xx

yes it s truely amazing !! love it

anything from about 16 weeks normally ...i had milk by this time last time this time i havent seen any signs yet

found this online........

Your glands will begin to enlarge throughout the pregnancy, but you will not be making real breastmilk until about 2 days after you give birth.

Other sites are backing it too they say if you start to leak before this it is called colostrum and can begin as early as the second trimester for some women, and not till after delivery for others.

ah thnxs for the info intresting

i noticed an incy wincy leakages patch in my bra yesterday x

I have some sort of leakage from them, for about 2 weeks now, but it's not milky or creamy. It seems solid? That's really TMI but it has confused me cos as far as I know colostrum is still liquidy.

I also read that colostrum can appear from roughly 15 weeks xx

I have some sort of leakage from them, for about 2 weeks now, but it's not milky or creamy. It seems solid? That's really TMI but it has confused me cos as far as I know colostrum is still liquidy.

I've had something like this!! It comes out of my nipples but hardens because it doesn't 'leak' as such, it just hardens or crusts up over my nipples. Its like a creamy/yellowy colour.
Nice...
X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I've had something like this!! It comes out of my nipples but hardens because it doesn't 'leak' as such, it just hardens or crusts up over my nipples. Its like a creamy/yellowy colour.
Nice...
X

So glad you said that, I was too embarrassed to say it was crusty!! :sick:

Pmsl x

Nice...
X

So glad you said that, I was too embarrassed to say it was crusty!! :sick:

Yummee lol, pregnancy is not glamourous to say the least but I am glad someone asked this question lol xxx

I've been leaking milk since I was about 18 weeks, I'm now 21 and am going to have to get some breast pads lol. Its kind of a yellowy colour yet though x

I think I may too have a case of nip crust......

I have crusty bits on my PJs...took me a while to figure out what it was - I thought I was being a messy eater!!

Awwww, I want nip crust!!! :brat: At least it would feel like they are doing something other than just being a bit bigger and weird-looking.

do you vains really stand out mine do like a road map lol

do you vains really stand out mine do like a road map lol

Yes, massively!! On my right boob, I have a giant vein that runs right across my nipple! Its very unsightly!
Hubby still doesn't care though, he can't believe how big they are so he's just enjoying them lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back