Breast feeding question

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by Mum2betash, May 26, 2013.

1. Mum2betash

Mum2betash Well-Known Member

Hi, my lo is nearly 7months old and I've been breastfeeding every day since birth. Though when she started on solids the milk feeds dropped and now I'm down to 3 a day.. My question is that my right boon for the last few days has been smaller in size to my left, feels always empty and when I try to hand express hardly anything comes out. What's going on? Is it drying up or something? Please help, I'm really stressing, I wanted to feed her to a year but well I don't know if I'm going to be able to, anyone please help. How do I know if I'm srying up? Or what else could it be please?

#1 Mum2betash, May 26, 2013
    Last edited: May 26, 2013
  2. ChloeNat

ChloeNat Well-Known Member

Once you've been feeding for a while and your supply establishes then your breasts will feel less full. Also babies can get out more than we can express. Does lo seem to be satisfied after eating from that side? If she is I wouldn't worry if you're feeding constantly from that side there is no reason why it should be drying up xx

3. Mum2betash

Mum2betash Well-Known Member

Yes she seems satisfied, I was just worrying because the right side seemed so different to the other. Thank you for your reply. Xx