Breaking Bad

Corrinne37

Reaction score
My OH and his family keep raving on about how this was the best series ever and that I should watch when at home with baby.

I would but I cant be bothered to turn the computer on (as its on download) and find it easier to just pick up the sky remote and look at whats on/ whats on the planner.

Should i get off my lazy arse and make the effort?

Is it the kind of thing i could watch in the daytime with LO??

I have just started watching it and so far I love it x

It is by far the best thing I have ever seen!!!! X

A new breaking bad fan! Love love love it!!!

I've just finished. Have to say in the first season I was a bit disappointed but I just watched finished all the season and I did love it. Fanstastic programme and I was so upset at the end xx

Awesome series! Was watching 2 a night till we finished them.......now on the walking dead, 2 or 3 a night.
Any suggestions on what we can watch next?

Hi merlin, if you like breaking bad you might like a show called Dexter.

Awesome series! Was watching 2 a night till we finished them.......now on the walking dead, 2 or 3 a night.
Any suggestions on what we can watch next?

True Blood? I love that show xx

Do you have a playstation or internet enabled tv? You can sign up for netflix if you do and watch it from there. 1st month is free & £5.99 per month after and you can cancel at any time.

I've seen the first episode so far and didn't get the 'I'll just watch one more episode' like I did with 24 but I'm told it takes some getting into xx

Didn't think I would like it to begin with, but absolutely love it now! Seen them all... Addicted!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back