Braxton Hixs...

cobwebs_85

Reaction score
Should i be worried that i've not experienced these yet or am i too soon to??? :eh:

xx

i havent had any at all

I think everyone gets them but not everyone feels them? It's a bit like teething, medical professionals will tell you they don't hurt but they bloody well can! I get them bad when I need a poo other than that I don't feel them.

we must be the lucky ones....i think? dont know how to take it to be honest! :/

ah i've had little twinges like that, not major ones like! suppose its like everything else, its different for everyone! xx

You will prob get them in the next few weeks, I dont think iv had any yet. Although i do get a funny feeling down there sometimes which is slightly painfull. I have forgot if thats a braxton hixs or not. Even though iv been in labour b4 lol. xx

I didn't feel any with my first but this one is making up for it and they hurt.

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

i've had my fair share some have reduced me to tears and others just take my breath away, good luck to all the ladies who haven't felt them yet, they're not particularly nice! xxx

Just been told alot of woman dont get them....i want to experience them but dont if u get me?? lol x

Glad i'm not the only one, was starting to feel abit left out! a friend of mine whos a few days behind has had them so felt left out! haha.....am sure r time will come xxx

I get them a lot! They aren't pleasant tbh. They are uncomfortable.

I don't know if it's true or not but I like to think of them as a work out for my uterus lol

Haha like wearing one of those pulsing toning belts???x

Yeah, like that. So it's pumped up and strong to push baby out lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back