Braxton Hicks

Toxic_Angel

Reaction score
I havn't had them yet =/ or atleast i don't think so.
Only time my bump goes hard an uncomfortable is just after i have pleasure lol sorry tmi.

most 1st timers dont get them till after 35 weeks.. some do.. some dont.. dont worry about it..

I can't remember getting them with paris until really late on but with the boy they started at 20 weeks

I had them from about 30 week but only mild, i now tend to get them most in the evenings or when im relaxed... they are really strong & uncomfy accomponied by period type pains.

last night i was awake for about an hour and a half with pains across my tummy, and kinda like a period ache... worried me a bit, thought i might've been goin in 4 a check up today cos it was quite painful and was sort of coming in waves. i just put it down to needing the toilet or eating something that upset my tummy but could they have been braxton hicks?

in that case i hope i dont have anymore cos they hurt :shock: especially in the middle of the night

youngmumtobe20 said:
in that case i hope i dont have anymore cos they hurt :shock: especially in the middle of the night

Where abouts was the pain & what did it feel like? Could it have been trapped wind, ive been getting loads of nasty pains cos of wind trapped cos there aint enough room for it to move around :lol:

well felt like it was mostly on the left and more towrds the back, i spose it could've been wind... come to think of it, was a lot like my IBS pains i used to get havent had any since being pregnant but maybe now im gettin bigger its deciding to play up again

Yeah sounds like it could be wind, thats where ive been getting em trapped wind pains to the right hand side of my back & I also have IBS. If they've stopped now then im sure its nothing but if you are worried give your MW a ring.

Iv Never Had Them Either, Im Not Worried... Everyone's Different x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back