Braxton hicks??

Pip52976

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm 29 weeks today and not sure wether to be concerned or not. I've been experiencing lower back and pelvic pain for weeks (see physio for first time today) but last night I starting feeling pressure pushing down low in pelvis and my tummy was all tight. This stayed like this for about an hour. Feeling it again this morning, wondering if it is braxton hicks, just baby's position or something more serious? Any thought? X

Interested to find out too, as I think I've had some Braxton hicks contractions, but I have no idea what it's supposed to feel like! I was going to ask the same thing! Pressure in the groin like the babe was pushing its head down, and tightening around the belly...

My BH tend to just be on and off over half hour at the most really, sometimes they're on and off for a while but never last consecutively for an hour. I had painful BH that we thought were real contractions at 30 weeks but ended up it was just painful because I had a urine infection. If you're worried the best thing to do is ring the assessment unit and they'll probably advise you to go in and be monitored just incase. It will put your mind at ease and don't feel like a bother, the MW told me it happens all the time
And they'd rather be safe than sorry xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back