Braxton Hicks?

HanSam

Reaction score
Quick one on BH as i haven't felt any at all, is this normal? When did you all start feeling yours?

What do you feel when you get them?

Just had a little panic as everyone seems to mention them :-( x

I had them early on in tri 3 but only noticed the briefly. Been ages since I last felt any. Some people don't feel any at all. My work colleagues wife didn't have any during first pregnancy but now on her second has them regularly.xx

Dont worry - apparently most people dont even notice them.

With mine my whole stomach goes hard and tight, sometimes it just uncomfortable, sometimes its down right painful. The fact that mine are sore makes me rather unusual - hence the reason a lot of midwives describe them as painless.

xxx

I started getting cramp feelings with a hard belly at 28 weeks and have had it a few times since then, at the worst like bad period pains, However its different for everyone and some people dont feel them at all x

I have had them the past few weeks sometimes I only notice them if I happen to touch my tummy and it is rock hard sometimes they are like the worst period pains!!!! I never felt any with my son so wouldn't worry to much. xx

Last edited:
I havn't really felt them that bad, I only know Im having them because like the girls say, my belly goes hard x

ive had them past couple of weeks but the are not painful at all, bump just goes hard for about a minute.

ah ok thanks ladies. I think i have noticed on the odd occasion that belly is harder than usual so will assume that is them and that i just don't physically feel them! x

I Think you can assume you have them. I also only feel my belly getting hardnsometimes, but it's never been painfull (not yet at least)

I don't think I've had them yet or at the very least I haven't noticed. I've had crampy feelings but no tightenings! Apparently some people never get them!

I also haven't really felt any, and was starting to worry this would mean LO is definately set for a late arrival. When I was on the monitor last Friday & Saturday it showed some tightenings although I couldn't feel any. x

Yeah that is what i was worried about that bubs was set in there for the long haul lol!! x

I dont think that they are sign of an earlier labour. - well i hope they're not else im in trouble.lol

xxx

theyre not an early labour sign, just the uterus practising contracting a bit

I had a harsh one this afternoon in Matalan, waiting to pay. Really made me crouch over. They're stepping up a notch by looks of it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back