Braxton hicks or lack of?

Discussion in 'Ask a Mum!' started by GBLiz, Mar 22, 2018.

1. GBLiz

GBLiz Well-Known Member

Has anyone had one pregnancy with constant painful BH and then another pregnancy with barely any? Does it mean anything?

My pregnancy in 2016 the braxton hicks were constant and terribly painful from mid 2nd tri and the 3rd tri i couldnt move without bringing on BH that made me breathless with the pain, right up to prodromal labour and the worst contractions in labour ever. this pregnancy i have only noticed having tightenings a handful of times . Does this mean either that my body is not bothering practising (bad) or that things wont be as painful this time (good) or does it mean nothing at all!!

2. snowbee

snowbee Well-Known Member

No idea but I didn't have any!

3. Turn18

Turn18 Well-Known Member

I have been in A&E due to bleeding and liquid, I have been having tight pains is it real or braxton hicks? what do real ones feel like?

4. Chase

Chase Well-Known Member

I didn't have any with my first and constant from 31 weeks with my second. I don't think it means anything except that every pregnancy is different ��