Braxton hicks making you poo?

.Ruth.

Reaction score
well as the title says!

Most BH have been making me run to the loo! It's such a nice relief after having constipation and piles for months!

Is it because of BH or have I just been eating some things that pass through faster and smoother haha...

just me?

Funny you should post this. I've spent most of my life bring constipated but the later I get in Pg the more on going to the loo regularly. I keep getting bad IBS cramps over the last week or so which make me run to the loo. Not had any ibs cramps for months so maybe they are BH? Not IBS? How to tell the difference lol

Xx

I know thats the problem are they poo pains or BH?

I'm holding on for BH as means body is preparing haha..

positive thinking ladies!!

i go to toilet gosh about 7 times a day and its really loose, I've been this way for weeks!

I had bad IBS before getting pregnant and sometimes didn't go for days. Pregnancy has cured me! Sometimes I go 4/5 times a day! (I probably shouldn't get excited about that.) xx

At least we're not full of shit!

it says in my pregnancy book that its a late pregnancy symptom, its our bodies cleaning themselves out for labour, some people may feel sick or be sick aswel it says xx

Yeah I get tummy pains before I have to poop, never had that before. Not sure if it is BH, could be, maybe your bowel being full sets them off? :eh:

Yes!! I totally know what you mean. Last week me and OH dtd and I got really bad BH straight afterwards, followed by feeling like I was gonna hurl then dashing to loo to have major diarrhoea!! I too, have always been constipated so it's totally new experience for me. Needless to say OH has been well and truly put off dtd!! Boooo! xx

They make me need to trumpet but nothing beyond that yet! Xxx

Haha Lulula I too have increased wind!

Good job my OH finds it all amusing... I've mentioned to my mates and they just think I'm disgusting ha

I'm really shy with things like that. Bf doesn't care and would do anything in front of me and thinks I should feel just as comfortable. He said as soon as I fall asleep I trump loads! Damn!

yes ! my belly always has period type pains before i go the loo, since my37 week mark they have been excuse this but , loose lol but also since 36 weeks iv had BH often and they have got more often since! :( and iv been goin more regular ! and strangely enough i havnt farted like at all!! lol i used to be a bag of wind but since 37 weeks .. no more love puffin! xx

Last edited:
I only have to adjust myself on the sofa and it sounds like someone is letting down a bouncy castle!

Hmmmm I get this too, well more like a butterfly/cramp feeling in my stomach then I have to rush to the loo and have the runs! Its been like this for weeks now and also being sick. I wonder if that feeling is Braxton hicks?! Xx

yes i was like this beg of week, i thought it was nerves and i keep thinking about labour then thought it might be heat?
i dont have wind though - i think im more constipated then loose ( sorry TMI)
as for farting in front of boyfriend I had IBS a year after we met his seen and heard it ALL !!

I get period cramps which make me want to go to the loo. Have also started being sick again...I am hoping that it is a sign that labour is on its way. Fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back